Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who remembers the R32 Blue skyline at Nissan show, donni??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Dropped the GTR off today at MGT motorsport, Mark let me into his building, I'm thinking I've never him before but then there was the stickered up blue R32. The one that was blitzing everything at Donnington on the Nissan day until he got kicked off for been too fast! Lol! He remembered us boys there in the Pulsars too which was nice! Anyway, it's for sale, £38k I think is wanted for it, seems a bargain for that machine, apparently it cost £120k to build! Who's buying it!?? Lol!

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yeah remember that lol
Think it was around 8-900bhp and the guy wasnt holding back with it either, i thought he drove it well up until it spun but he still gained control well before they dragged him in and kicked him off.

Ron at RK tuning near me just sold the bathurst rep car (his own car) that was up for sale at Safwat cars (where i bought my 35) and sold for 40k withn a week Shocked  
Was a lovely car though and very well put together.
I personally think 38k is a bit steep for the mgm car as its a full on track car but then people will pay that if thats what they are after i guess!

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

When I saw it on the ramp, all the memories came flooding back, lol! It was deffo fast!

Yes, I agree really, it's a lot of money for a track only toy, it is a proper race car and I'm sure it will come with race car repair bills too! But definitely cheaper to buy that than build one from scratch!! I'm guessing someone with lots of money will buy it, where's Ben!!?? haha!

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

He took me out in that, not even joking, kind of altered my mind on how fast cars can actually be, like it didn't feel real how fast it was! Told me it was 950 at the wheels, made the 1300bhp Gtr I went out in feel slow, no joke

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

mightydquinn wrote:When I saw it on the ramp, all the memories came flooding back, lol! It was deffo fast!

I'm guessing someone with lots of money will buy it, where's Ben!!?? haha!

Naaah! Bens way too tight to buy it plus hes having to do at least an hours work every week to keep frenchy Laughing

Just bought his zx300 off him couple weeks back as he needed extra wedge to throw at the french bitch lol, making it the most expensive clito in history.........hell bent on beating him now in my £900 clito which is now all up n running again.

Need to get out and start doing a few trackdays now the current buns coming out as getting withdrawal symptoms sunny

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

I never went out in it but was impressed by how i looked! I remember you saying how quick it was!....... you should buy it Pete!??

I agree Bob, Ben's far too tight to buy it really, and lol, too busy spending money on the, agreed, most expensive clito in the world!! So much for this super quick mini!! To be fair Bob, I don't think he even works that long, too busy on holidays....... I mean, were is he now!?? Haha!

Yes you should, me and my old man are going to Snetterton on Saturday in his Abarth, it's down your way, you should come!!

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

I used to go to a regular rolling road session in Hinckley and they brought that car along and it made over 1000 on the rollers and that was just after they finished a majority of the engine work a good 5 years maybe plus lol

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

https://youtu.be/M9S_K5wKqtQ
Back when the car was white

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Was it MGT motorsport who built it and took it there then?

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

Yeah it was mgt who built it and they originally built it for time attack aswell as entering the car into the thundersaloons too, they are based in Nuneaton which is only a five minute drive from me and the dyno place is right next to Nuneaton. They brought it along to the rolling road day as they had not long built it up and was a sort of car meet/rolling road day so to show it off aswell lol

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

I thought it was asarl said it was one they built! 900 wheel horsepower at the moment, it looks quick in the thundersaloon videos, just leaves everything like they've got 1.2 Zetec inside! Haha!

I picked the car back up Friday so means I was 5 minutes from you then!!

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

Awesome lol, was going to see if they would map the pulsar up once I'm ready

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum