Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our GTIR's featured in Modern Classics

+2
johnny gtir
Cosmic73
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our GTIR's featured in Modern Classics Empty Our GTIR's featured in Modern Classics 28th February 2017, 5:01 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Myself and Ricky visited the Race Retro show at Stoneleigh over weekend.
Modern classics took some snaps of GTIR's and featured them on their FB page Cool
https://www.facebook.com/modernclassicsmagazine/photos/pcb.1292179207534240/1292178080867686/?type=3&theater

2Our GTIR's featured in Modern Classics Empty Re: Our GTIR's featured in Modern Classics 28th February 2017, 7:23 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Nice 1 any reconisation is good

3Our GTIR's featured in Modern Classics Empty Re: Our GTIR's featured in Modern Classics 28th February 2017, 8:04 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Nice pics thumbsup

4Our GTIR's featured in Modern Classics Empty Re: Our GTIR's featured in Modern Classics 28th February 2017, 8:22 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

I was informed by a friend that went that he saw 2 black GTIR's there! Now I know who they belonged too!!

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

Lol was a good day tbh, and it just topped it seeing that on there fb page

6Our GTIR's featured in Modern Classics Empty Re: Our GTIR's featured in Modern Classics 29th March 2017, 10:30 pm

splmum

splmum

Nice, but MG seat covers, oh dear Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum