Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from west midlands

+3
nomad
Stu
Telly
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from west midlands Empty Hello from west midlands 23rd February 2017, 3:55 pm

Telly

Hello guys.

I am new to the gtir world, just bought my first gtir.
You may see loads of noob posts so sorry for that in advance. Ill try and post pics of the car later today.

2Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 23rd February 2017, 4:43 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Hi and welcome.
Dont apologise mate. We were all noobs once!
Where in westmidlands are you?

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 23rd February 2017, 6:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum ... and pulsar ownership .... any specs on your new purchase ???

4Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 23rd February 2017, 6:57 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Welcome aboard, I've been on here 3 years and still ask 'noob' questions. Is it the one that's just sold on eBay with the blue bits on it by any chance?

5Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 23rd February 2017, 7:22 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome to the forum
No need to be apologetic long as you have a sense of humour you will fit in
Lots of useful info and people on here so ask away

6Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 23rd February 2017, 7:51 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I saw that one aswell pete not sure it was my thing but looked clean and well done ...

7Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 23rd February 2017, 8:20 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome to the forum mate. Ask your questions away, it's no worries on this forum Smile

8Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 24th February 2017, 12:06 am

Telly

Hi thanx for the welcome guys.

Im from birmingham. Not too sure on the soecs yet guys i bought it from scotland. Currently in the workshop having welding done to the sills nd getting it ready for mot. Just had the brake pipes replaced.

So far from what i can tell. It has a fmic, after market bov*not too great of a sound. Been told has the 350z injectors and been remapped. Also has the 350 maf which needs to be fitted. Aftermarket ecu.

Struggles to gain speed in 5th gear so just getting the basics done first.

9Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 24th February 2017, 12:19 am

Telly

Hello from west midlands IMG-20170212-WA0008[/URL]
Hello from west midlands IMG-20170212-WA0000[/URL]

10Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 24th February 2017, 2:18 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looks good, start with the basics and go from there, plenty of info and helpful people here to give advice on it Smile

11Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 24th February 2017, 11:02 am

Telly

First noob question lol what would the basics be? Also how do i know if it realy does have 350z injectors and if the maf is also from 350z?

12Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 24th February 2017, 1:10 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

By the colour of the injectors ie the tops .... few variants on the injectors for the 350z .. maf looks completely different to the pulsar so if you post a pic up we would be able to tell you ...

13Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 24th February 2017, 1:34 pm

Telly

Thank you ill take pics tomorrow when im near the car.

14Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 24th February 2017, 6:10 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Looks low all round so is running springs or coilovers
Do the mirrors fold automatic every time or did you flick switch

15Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 24th February 2017, 10:39 pm

Telly

Had to flick the switch right mirror got stuck a little had to give it a helping hand

16Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 6th March 2017, 1:15 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Welcome to the forum fella welcome

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

17Hello from west midlands Empty Re: Hello from west midlands 6th March 2017, 2:04 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Telly wrote:Had to flick the switch right mirror got stuck a little had to give it a helping hand
Hopefully it had just been pushed in by hand and has now gone back on the cogs correctly.
If not I have one you can buy lol

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum