Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from West Sussex

+6
johnny gtir
fred05
pulsarmoley
nomad
Gl3nnGTIR
Thermal
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from West Sussex Empty Hello from West Sussex 7th April 2014, 4:43 pm

Thermal

Thermal

After a visit to Bob a few a few weeks ago I thought I had better pull my finger out and join the forum, I have owned my Pulsar for a couple of years but not used it much, this year that is going to change. I will try and pop up a couple of pictures, if I can work it out, it's a bit orange so wear your shades.

2Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 7th April 2014, 5:04 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Haha welcome to the forum Smile

3Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 7th April 2014, 5:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum mate ....

4Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 7th April 2014, 5:55 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome fella

5Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 7th April 2014, 6:25 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

welcooommmeee

6Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 7th April 2014, 7:42 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome. Makes a change from black get pics up

7Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 7th April 2014, 8:11 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Use photobucket upload them to there and you want the link that starts with img .... then paste the link in the box you write in on here ...

8Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 7th April 2014, 9:12 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Welcome too the forum  Very Happy 

9Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 7th April 2014, 10:03 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yep welcome to the club fella  Very Happy 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

10Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 7th April 2014, 10:05 pm

Thermal

Thermal

Hello from West Sussex P1040719

Thanks for the advice Nomad, hopefully the above link should be a piccie, not to everyones taste I know, I was originally looking for a white GTIR, but this one was rust free, and the orange has grown on me.

11Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 8th April 2014, 5:50 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Welcome, I actually like this.
I am sure I have seen this before and heard about you.
Was this black before the colour change.

12Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 8th April 2014, 5:57 am

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

That looks nice mate!! The orange is a nice colour, its not bright haha

13Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 8th April 2014, 7:13 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Your welcome mate ..... looks nice fella what is the front lip off ?

14Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 8th April 2014, 7:31 am

Thermal

Thermal

Not sure what the colour was before but I am gessing black as under the carpets/door trims it is black, but the paint jod is actually a good one, all the engine bay, door shuts ETC are nicely finished, the front and rear bumpers are all fibreglass, the front was a lot lower, and as been chopped back to a usable height as I keep hitting things, kerbs/speedbumps ETC.
When I first bought the car it was a show car with all the goodies, it all had to go, as I just want to drive the car, I did manage to rip out almost 150Kg of bolt on goodies and ICE, the engine is standard internally with a few bolt on upgrades.
Thanks for the positive response.

15Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 8th April 2014, 5:42 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Really nice motor, love the bodywork Smile

16Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 8th April 2014, 6:09 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Looks different, but it looks so much better with those wheels and with the interior toned down a bit. Love the way the front bump strip follows round into the wider front arches

17Hello from West Sussex Empty Re: Hello from West Sussex 8th April 2014, 6:13 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

ah I know who you are now lol

very nice car and I know you've spent a fair few quid to get her looking just how you want.
as you say may not be everyones colour choice but it would be a damned boring world if we all had the same likes and dis-likes
I actually quite like it though!

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum