Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pulsar tuners in the north west ?

+6
Spark plug spike
GTI-R US
Gaz GTiR
Gl3nnGTIR
nomad
G.Pulsar
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 12th November 2013, 5:17 pm

G.Pulsar

Hi does anyone know of a good Gti R tuner to set boost fuel AFR up in the north west of England that are good with Pulsars as I'm currently running SAFC 2 with bleed valve and want it setting up with an electronic boost controller and making sure the fuel ect is bang on ! I used to use HITEQ but they dont exist anymore or does anyone Know where the main guy from there is now ? thanks guys

2Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 12th November 2013, 5:42 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Think there was a thread on here about rr .... what area are you in mate ???

3Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 12th November 2013, 7:40 pm

G.Pulsar

I'm from Blackburn so anywhere in Preston manchester or liverpool would be ideal cheers

4Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 12th November 2013, 7:59 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Sure theres a good place in halifax cant think of name of place at the min scratch

5Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 12th November 2013, 8:03 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ther racing line in Halifax are meant to be good

6Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 12th November 2013, 9:10 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Was that not the place that got caught driving a customers evo past a school at silly mph .... ????

7Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 12th November 2013, 10:24 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

nomad wrote:Was that not the place that got caught driving a customers evo past a school at silly mph .... ????

yep that's true but matt at trl developments is a very good mapper and for what your needing done will be childs play for him.

yep he got caught out speeding but theres 2 sides to that whole story

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

8Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 12th November 2013, 10:29 pm

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

You could try http://www.motorsport-developments.co.uk/ based in Blackpool seem to have a good rep locally, not sure if they have done a pulsar yet though.

9Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 12th November 2013, 10:40 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Avoid the place in Warrington / runcorn .
Bloke who used to work / own DP

Did a very poor job of fitting parts to my r . And an awful job of mapping it

10Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 12th November 2013, 10:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Im sure there is bob ....was just refreshing my memory .... this was the huge long thread on lancer register ....

11Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 12th November 2013, 10:57 pm

I don't really see a problem

speeding kills yes I get that but a badly mapped car could and has cost people time cash an lives

Nuff said on this matter.

12Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 12th November 2013, 11:21 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Motorsport developments work on my friends time attack sierra cosworth and he's more than happy with there work

13Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 13th November 2013, 12:30 pm

G.Pulsar

Ive heard that motorsport developments have a good name also so I'll see if they have done any pulsars ! Thanks very much people once again Very Happy 

14Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 13th November 2013, 5:51 pm

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

This is from their website so they have set up the GTiR before:D 

Our wideband in car air fuel ratio monitor in action with a Sunny GTiR. This allows us to monitor the Air Fuel Ratio under real world conditions whilst an assistant drives the car!

Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Image17

15Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 13th November 2013, 6:59 pm

Grimmy1988

+1 for MSD

16Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 13th November 2013, 8:52 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

GTI_R_IOW wrote:Avoid the place in Warrington / runcorn .

Did a very poor job of fitting parts to my r .  And an awful job of mapping it

we talking about dave jnr here?

17Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 13th November 2013, 9:02 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Avoid these guys aswell in warrington, This is the printouts for my mates 200SX... They turned around to him & said "its a good map & all is spot on" scratch 

Now im no expert in mapping but id beg to differ that these graphs are not right! like they say they are.

Don't get me wrong as there could just aswell be a fault with the car that's making the graphs look dodgy BUT even so they should not claim its a good map & all is well & good Rolling Eyes 

1st graph is BHP & Torque... all over the place!
2nd graph is boost... Again its all over the place!

So just warning you Wink

Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Null_zps8c0e218e

Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Null_zps26e3f8d6

18Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 13th November 2013, 9:44 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

GTI-R US wrote:
GTI_R_IOW wrote:Avoid the place in Warrington / runcorn .

Did a very poor job of fitting parts to my r .  And an awful job of mapping it
we talking about dave jnr here?
Maybe!

my pulsar was 320 bhp @ 1.45 bar with them.. Never ran right and always flooded if you didn't get the car hot before turning off..
Afterwards Ed mapped it and lowered boost to 1 bar and it made 326bhp

19Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 27th November 2013, 5:40 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=AFD8CF45EDDBDACE!124&authkey=!AMw4BW91I1CVhek&ithint=video%2c.mp4

just added the vid to your members thread giulio

great result is that on a mines ecu and fuelling etc still has plenty leaway
nice looking car too if you like grey that is lol

20Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 29th November 2013, 10:10 pm

gtir.chef

chefs of to

Unit 2
Deva Business Park
Welsh Road
Deeside
Flintshire
CH5 2HR
Telephone : 01244 822327
Email : sales@groupbmotorsport.com

wish me luck im of there on Tuesday d day 17 years and there is light at the end of the tunnel

21Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 29th November 2013, 10:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Whats this a rolling road chef ? Any link to the website ..... let us know how you get on ????

22Pulsar tuners in the north west ? Empty Re: Pulsar tuners in the north west ? 29th November 2013, 10:26 pm

gtir.chef

Yes Nomad this is a 4x4 rolling road im really impressed this these guys as i have been round the block when it comes to this been ripped off so many times lol.
here is a link http://www.silverstoneautosport.co.uk/

will let you know cant wait,, will not sleep monday night

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum