Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speedo cluster question

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Speedo cluster question Empty Speedo cluster question 2nd November 2016, 10:39 am

DRC

DRC

Hi guys since I have had the R the speedo is very inaccurate giving underand over readings ( +\- 20mph at speed and has been converted to mph ) also the temp gauge only moves off the needle at 82c and and never gets near its normal area of operation . I have checked both these issues against the read out on the FC commander unit .

Everything else works fine on the unit.
Is it anything anyone has heard of or shall I just get a new unit and see what happens.
Cheers

2Speedo cluster question Empty Re: Speedo cluster question 2nd November 2016, 2:30 pm

Whytie

Whytie

Do you have aftermarket dials?

3Speedo cluster question Empty Re: Speedo cluster question 2nd November 2016, 6:18 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

As above or just age related lots of clocks are messed up or been interfeared with

4Speedo cluster question Empty Re: Speedo cluster question 3rd November 2016, 8:39 am

johnboy

johnboy

First thing I'd do is temporary disconnect the mph converter and see if the speedo is Ok without it. I'd always blame aftermarket stuff first.. Has it got white dials? Often damaged when these are put on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum