Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carbon canister

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Carbon canister Empty Carbon canister 11th June 2016, 10:04 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

I removed the canister a few years ago but I'm putting it back in on the rebuild, but for the life of me I can't remember where the pipes go Laughing

Top of canister there's 3 bottom 1

Carbon canister 7042D68C-AA0D-4A52-AA66-1A5FDC4E2D14_zpsdba8rlpd

From the diagram I assuming the top outlet goes to the throttle bodies, inlet below to the air chamber but it doesn't show the other top one or bottom big one.  From memory I think this went into the chassis but I've currently got the fuel tank breather going into the chassis, does the fuel breather go into the canister?

Gaz

2Carbon canister Empty Re: Carbon canister 12th June 2016, 2:15 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Sorted it thumbsup

Carbon canister 568E69EE-4A7D-4D04-892C-12B08CE60F96_zps0h8aujtj

3Carbon canister Empty Re: Carbon canister 12th June 2016, 8:12 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

So the fuel breather goes into the canister?

4Carbon canister Empty Re: Carbon canister 12th June 2016, 8:15 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Yeah mate, into canister then out the bottom into the chassis. When I removed the canister, i plumbed the breather straight into chassis, now and then you could smell fuel, just assumed it was overfueling agian Laughing

5Carbon canister Empty Re: Carbon canister 12th June 2016, 8:24 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

i think I'll have small piece of rubber hose dangling around the fuel tank for the breather Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum