Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

first steps to be a bit quicker

+2
johnny gtir
Bones
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1first steps to be a bit quicker Empty first steps to be a bit quicker 6th May 2014, 5:00 pm

hello to all. i have just got my first pulsar the car is standard apart from a front mount intercooler. what is the first thing to do for a bit extra power.!! not saying is pretty quick as standard though. Very Happy sorry it has a uprated fuel pump too. thats it.

2first steps to be a bit quicker Empty Re: first steps to be a bit quicker 6th May 2014, 5:58 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Any pictures???

3first steps to be a bit quicker Empty uploading a pic 6th May 2014, 6:03 pm

yes i want to get a pic on here... can you advise on how to do this as tried and says unable to upload as full? whats that mean.  Smile are get a mate to upload my car pictures hes good at that. so bear with me. Smile 

Last edited by ant125 on 6th May 2014, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

4first steps to be a bit quicker Empty Re: first steps to be a bit quicker 6th May 2014, 6:13 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

you need to host them on photo bucket or similar then copy the img code onto here. A member on here nomad is the best at doing it or explaining

5first steps to be a bit quicker Empty ok thank you 6th May 2014, 6:16 pm

thanks for that... i will get my pics on asap.

6first steps to be a bit quicker Empty Re: first steps to be a bit quicker 6th May 2014, 6:22 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

where roughly you from ? look forward to the pics

7first steps to be a bit quicker Empty were from 6th May 2014, 6:27 pm

wokingham.. its near farnborough guildford that sort of way. Smile 

8first steps to be a bit quicker Empty leave it alone.lol 6th May 2014, 6:36 pm

i think are leave messing about with it as just got. and as im not really good on engines are prob mess up.lol and plenty fast enough for me at the moment. Very Happy 

9first steps to be a bit quicker Empty no im not 23 6th May 2014, 7:29 pm

no im not 23 pulsarmoley wish i was.lol whos bill anyway Smile 

10first steps to be a bit quicker Empty Re: first steps to be a bit quicker 6th May 2014, 7:30 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

He's one of our resident post whores  Razz

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

11first steps to be a bit quicker Empty Re: first steps to be a bit quicker 6th May 2014, 7:32 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Aka THE post whore! Lol

12first steps to be a bit quicker Empty Re: first steps to be a bit quicker 6th May 2014, 7:35 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

With regard to getting a bit more out of your R you could do the 1bar loop providing you get your fuelling checked. Search for more info Wink

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

13first steps to be a bit quicker Empty no not messing about with it. 6th May 2014, 7:40 pm

hi. no going to leave it alone its fast enough.. are get the engine and car pics up within a day or so  Very Happy .... hi to g13nngtir was your car white or black when you got it?  Smile 

14first steps to be a bit quicker Empty Re: first steps to be a bit quicker 6th May 2014, 7:41 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Is an original ivory white mate standard Nissan colour Smile

15first steps to be a bit quicker Empty black bonnet 6th May 2014, 7:45 pm

thats nice. are you going to get the bonnet sprayed ivory white? Smile 

16first steps to be a bit quicker Empty Re: first steps to be a bit quicker 6th May 2014, 7:46 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

No it's a knight racer carbon fibre bonnet mate

17first steps to be a bit quicker Empty carbon 6th May 2014, 7:47 pm

carbon that must have cost alot. Smile 

18first steps to be a bit quicker Empty Re: first steps to be a bit quicker 6th May 2014, 7:51 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

How long you had your pulsar then mate? What colour isit? Where in the country did you get from? Have you owned one before mate?

19first steps to be a bit quicker Empty robd 6th May 2014, 7:53 pm

no not from another forum . hi anyway Smile 

20first steps to be a bit quicker Empty reply 6th May 2014, 7:55 pm

had thecar 2 days its black i got it from guildford in surrey and its my first pulsar. Smile 

21first steps to be a bit quicker Empty Re: first steps to be a bit quicker 6th May 2014, 8:02 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Why are my ears burning? Lol

nothingtoadd 

22first steps to be a bit quicker Empty Re: first steps to be a bit quicker 6th May 2014, 8:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum ant ....  Wink 

23first steps to be a bit quicker Empty thanks nomad 6th May 2014, 8:12 pm

cheers. its like first day at school.lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum