Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android

+18
Stu
burrows1980
johnny gtir
DezGtir
FPSChris
sven777
GTI-R US
toaster55
mreguest
Bones
r called jay
Indy
Ajay.
nomad
buckym120
gtir_woody
Mr B
splmum
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android 1st February 2017, 1:15 pm

mreguest

mreguest

Hello
Yes got a few left.
I'm away until Tuesday and so will get back in touch.
Please can you PM me, your name, address, PayPal address.
I'll be in touch.
Cheers
Adam

52Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android - Page 3 Empty I want one! 3rd April 2017, 6:52 pm

alkkade

mreguest wrote:Hello
Yes got a few left.
I'm away until Tuesday and so will get back in touch.
Please can you PM me, your name, address, PayPal address.
I'll be in touch.
Cheers
Adam

I sent pm for u!

mreguest

mreguest

alkkade wrote:

I sent pm for u!

Hello, thank you for your message, I have replied! Smile

54Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android 11th February 2018, 2:29 pm

scrappyloz

Hi do you have any more for sale. I cannot Pm you as i am a new member and i have to wait seven days

55Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android 12th February 2018, 1:56 pm

mreguest

mreguest

scrappyloz wrote:Hi do you have any more for sale. I cannot Pm you as i am a new member and i have to wait seven days

Hello - yes i do a few of these left for sale. shame you can't pm yet but hold tight. what's your email address and we can talk that way?

prices are still £55 delivered UK, £65 delivered rest of world. I email instructions, software etc....

Cheers!
Adam

56Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android 12th February 2018, 2:42 pm

scrappyloz

Hi Adam can you Pm your email as i can receive Pm not send. I dont want to publish my email in case i get loads of spam. Cheers Laurie

57Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android 11th December 2019, 8:13 pm

alkkade

Hello! Do you still have bluetooth boxes to sell? I want one! 😁

58Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android - Page 3 Empty Re: Nissan Diagnostics on Windows and Android 15th December 2019, 5:59 pm

mreguest

mreguest

Hello. Yes I do still have some left. I have about 6 left I think. I'll message you. Cheers Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum