Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adjust actuator or use boost controller?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adjust actuator or use boost controller? Empty Adjust actuator or use boost controller? 23rd February 2016, 10:44 pm

mc_hawkings24

I fitted another turbo core and housing at the weekend and a forge actuator.  
Originally the forge was setup on the standard t28 housing but now i have the other housing the actuators abit closer so it's only boosting to 2 or 3 psi now. I have a greddy profec b boost controller in doors which i was going to fit sometime but i was wondering can i fit it to get round the low boost or should get in there and adjust the actuator. Was thinking i may be able to test the actuator with a mityvac

2Adjust actuator or use boost controller? Empty Re: Adjust actuator or use boost controller? 23rd February 2016, 10:54 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Actuator should pull 5 psi .... i would imagine it was best to adjust it right in the first place ....

3Adjust actuator or use boost controller? Empty Re: Adjust actuator or use boost controller? 23rd February 2016, 11:27 pm

mc_hawkings24

Didn't think about it at the time and i have the 1 bar loop so its abit low on psi now.

4Adjust actuator or use boost controller? Empty Re: Adjust actuator or use boost controller? 24th February 2016, 6:32 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Set the forge up right, is some info on here on base setting or forge website probably.
Profec B plumbed in after that would be good too, they quite good units & easy set up.

5Adjust actuator or use boost controller? Empty Re: Adjust actuator or use boost controller? 24th February 2016, 10:27 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Profec B are good but I always thought they were abit fiddly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum