Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hks boost controller install

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hks boost controller install Empty Hks boost controller install 11th January 2014, 8:07 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

Hi guys going to be installing my hks evc 3 boost controller but I don't no where in one the vacuum pipes connect coming off from the boost solenoid could some body please tell me where I need to connect this pipe
Here is a picture below 
There are two 6mm ports and one 4mm port coming off the boost solenoid the left hand port 4mm goes to the inlet plenum the center 6mm port goes to the wastegate actuator and I don't no we're the other 6mm port connect to? It say to connect to the compressor housing outlet pipe but only standard turbo I've got nowhere to to connect it to is there somewhere else I can connect this 6mm hose to

Hks boost controller install Image_zps26e2c0e8

Thank guys

2Hks boost controller install Empty Re: Hks boost controller install 11th January 2014, 10:04 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I could only dig up the same info as you mate .... from what i read port 2 should be put into the intercooler pipe .... or am i reading it wrong ?

3Hks boost controller install Empty Re: Hks boost controller install 11th January 2014, 10:32 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

Nomad your reading it right in the diagram it shows going to the intercooler pipe but I don't have any 6mm nipples on my intercooler pipe work to attach it to that's why am trying to see if I could connect it  to some thing else where no mods are required 
If I don't an alternative I will problerly drill a 6mm hole in the intercooler pipe and attach a nipple for the vacuum hose to attach it to

4Hks boost controller install Empty Re: Hks boost controller install 11th January 2014, 10:42 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I would think that will be your only option to be honest i cant see where else you can put it ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum