Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob)

+8
gtir_woody
Papajohns
pulsar23
nomad
gtir_pimp
pulsarmoley
Stu
JackGtir
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 15th June 2015, 12:33 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

shroom wrote:The grey cars are usually for the old boys (pipe and slippers) slobbering over standard wheels and touching their flares far too often.

Have fun with it :-)
You describe me only to well Laughing
You must want to be like me when you get older hahaha

27Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 15th June 2015, 1:10 pm

johnboy

johnboy

shroom wrote:The grey cars are usually for the old boys (pipe and slippers) slobbering over standard wheels and touching their flares far too often.

Have fun with it :-)

Yep, that's why I've got a grey one.. finger

28Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 15th June 2015, 1:17 pm

JackGtir

johnny gtir wrote:I almost feel like swapping my black wide arch one just to stop him lol

Yeah that's a good idea, I'll put a lot of cash your way too. Rolling Eyes

29Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 2:00 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Welcome to our forum jack

Hope you get her sorted fella Wink

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

30Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 10:29 am

JackGtir

GTI-R US wrote:Welcome to our forum jack

Cheers Bob! Very Happy

Hopefully got something sorted with John but won't say any more than that just yet. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

31Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 7:06 pm

Papajohns

JackGtir wrote:
GTI-R US wrote:Welcome to our forum jack

Cheers Bob! Very Happy

Hopefully got something sorted with John but won't say any more than that just yet. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

What was Johnnys diagnosis ?

32Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 7:32 pm

JackGtir

Terminal, nah it is top end but I am hoping to go down another route p.s - just been out in his wide arch. Never had a grin like that for a while haha!

33Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 7:38 pm

Papajohns

JackGtir wrote:Terminal, nah it is top end but I am hoping to go down another route p.s - just been out in his wide arch. Never had a grin like that for a while haha!

Lol,I miss mine

34Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 7:39 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I'm guessing he took you in the back seats to get you that big grin whip Laughing

35Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 7:44 pm

JackGtir

Now now Stu! I haven't had one running to miss lol hoping to get things sorted soon. Very Happy

36Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 7:46 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

JackGtir wrote:Now now Stu! I haven't had one running to miss lol hoping to get things sorted soon. Very Happy
Hahaha hope you get it sorted soon mate Smile

37Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 7:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Top end ..... fooked shims ????? ....

38Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 7:59 pm

shroom

shroom

Stu wrote:I'm guessing he took you in the back seats to get you that big grin whip Laughing

Haha geordie style!

39Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 8:02 pm

Geordie style would be the pub car park

40Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 8:08 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

lol at stu n Tom sounds like your both speaking from experiance and no back seats to be had in that car. Bonnets carbon so no women get bent over that neither. Jack and his bro both good lads and had to listen to me rabbit on about pulsars I forget to stop

41Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 8:11 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

johnny gtir wrote:lol at stu n Tom sounds like your both speaking from experiance and no back seats to be had in that car. Bonnets carbon so no women get bent over that neither. Jack and his bro both good lads and had to listen to me rabbit on about pulsars I forget to stop
What you forgot to pull out and shot your load? cum Laughing

42Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 8:18 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

So it was u in the bushes watching I said that looks like stu watching I was right fingerfingermoonie

43Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 8:22 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

johnny gtir wrote:So it was u in the bushes watching I said that looks like stu watching I was right fingerfingermoonie
yoursofunny

44Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 8:31 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Ha I told jack any direction either way of geordie land be wary strange bunch

45Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 8:47 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

johnny gtir wrote:Ha I told jack any direction either way of geordie land be wary strange bunch

Hahaha im the normal one of the bunch Laughing

46Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 9:52 pm

JackGtir

Especially them southerners Wink

47Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 9:56 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

JackGtir wrote:Especially them southerners Wink
Southern fairies and northern monkeys. All are bonkers!
It's only us midlanders that are normal Laughing

48Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 10:26 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oi dont you start on us southerners ... worship

49Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack from Newcastle (Complete Noob) 17th June 2015, 10:37 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

You midlanders keep telling yourselfs that as you sit on the fence and in the closet waiting to come out and decide weather your North or South

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum