Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noob from Leicester

+4
pulsarmoley
nomad
GTI-R US
GTIRSI
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Noob from Leicester  Empty Noob from Leicester 15th September 2014, 3:29 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Hi all I'm Si had my gtiR 12 years.
Been on the oc but never really posted much..
I want to take the car to the castle Combe meet can I still get a pass to put it on the club stand ?
Thanks Si

2Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 15th September 2014, 5:18 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

hiya si and welcome to the forum

are you si that came to us a few years back who had the faulty motec and we fitted a power fc?

replied in other thread re: the ticket Wink

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 15th September 2014, 5:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum si ..... any pics of your r ????

4Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 15th September 2014, 6:12 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Yeah that's me bob also had a load of other bits sent to me in the past Smile most recent being the sunroof & other bits I wanted for the gti. So thanks for all the bits and help..

5Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 15th September 2014, 6:38 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome fella, what sort of spec you running?

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

6Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 15th September 2014, 6:59 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Thanks guys, nomad I'm trying to put some pics on but can't work it out lol. Spec is gt2871r turbo, stainless manifold, forge front mount, tanbe stainless exhaust, hks dump valve, hks fuel pump, blitz colour sbci controller, apex power fc, forged with wiseco pistons, nismo strut brace, split shelf speaker, & puratron ozsuperturismo with nice offset Smile d2 8 pot brakes think that's about it lol
It's in need of the rear arches doing now so a bit rough round the edges but solid in the right places

7Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 15th September 2014, 7:18 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You need photobucket or similar to host the pics then link them on here mate ...

8Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 15th September 2014, 9:26 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Good to see you on here si
How's the old bean running now?

Ginger russ and matt from Leicester are coming too so you may want to convoy down with them
Think I gave you there phone number when other parts were delivered out if not then drop me a pm  and il forward the number to you

If you look at member list at top of main page then click on username bones then send private message and he will receive a pm about the ticket if you want his one

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

9Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 16th September 2014, 3:14 am

Indy

Welcome to the forum si

10Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 16th September 2014, 6:38 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/u296contact ..... click here for mr bones

11Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 16th September 2014, 11:52 am

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Thanks for that nomad & bob Smile Yeah it's going well thanks, still love the little beast.. Would just like to get the body really tidy, I have a mate who will do a really good job with it as he has had a few cars that he painted in vw performance.
I've tx Russ and will probably drive down with them and if you are meeting up Friday evening I might come for a shandy or 2 lol
If that's ok ?

12Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 17th September 2014, 7:21 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome

13Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 17th September 2014, 7:27 pm

Ajay.

Welcome aboard

14Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 18th November 2014, 3:00 pm

Hello si which part of Leicester are you from ? As you can probably gather from my username I'm from Leicester too and wouldn't mind meeting up with another enthusiast so pm me if you fancy a meet !

15Noob from Leicester  Empty Re: Noob from Leicester 18th November 2014, 8:37 pm

pulsar23

Welcome bud

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum