Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

UK Sunny GTI-R

+16
Supernova
Mr B
grim_d
splmum
Stu
Thermal
pulsarmoley
nomad
Whytie
gtir_woody
Bones
GTI-R US
Digitalfaze
B19 REK
shroom
mikewazowski
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51UK Sunny GTI-R - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Sunny GTI-R 11th May 2015, 8:07 pm

shroom

shroom

I remember there was a time not so long ago people were saying the Sunny was worth less than the Pulsar as it had been in this country for all its life. Regardless a good example is a good example, its always going to be a hot topic amoungst a small community.

What draws a lot to the Pulsar is that cheap no messing 4 wheel drive turbo which you can have for "peanuts" (as Mike Brewer would say) and run it on a shop assistants budget. Now there supposedly nocking on the door of fresh Mitsubishi Evo 6Tommi Makinen or a whole host of cars with pedigree I know which one I would have lol the R is a fantastic car but its because its the ugly duckling. It should always stay like that!

52UK Sunny GTI-R - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Sunny GTI-R 11th May 2015, 9:44 pm

B19 REK

B19 REK

This has opened a can of worms Surprised

19 years ago I bought a black UK spec Sunny GTI-R with 50,000 miles, 1 owner for 10K then spent another 10K on mods only to sell it 5 years later for £4750 to a bloke from London who then wrote it off in a month Sad

53UK Sunny GTI-R - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Sunny GTI-R 11th May 2015, 10:23 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^ wish I was in uk, that would of been a good buy at under 5k :-D

54UK Sunny GTI-R - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Sunny GTI-R 13th May 2015, 9:32 pm

hagger

Personally im glad pulsars are worth peanuts because i can go out and enjoy thrashing mine about ( safely and within the laws of the road of course ) and not have to worry that its a priceless classic.The pulsar is a weird secret car that only petrol heads understand and ive not driven many other cars that are as much fun.Long live the rusty little scream boxes.... ;-)

55UK Sunny GTI-R - Page 3 Empty Re: UK Sunny GTI-R 13th May 2015, 10:54 pm

MartyMG

MartyMG

Right on dude!! Couldn't have put why I love 'em so much, better myself!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum