Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Only a Sunny GTI

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Only a Sunny GTI Empty Only a Sunny GTI 18th November 2012, 7:52 pm

sesaber

Hello,

I´ve bought a Nissan Sunny GTI (not R) and when I was looking for some information and parts I´ve found this complete forum.I´m spanish and I´m glad of being part of this forum.I´ll keep reading and learning of you.

Thank you everyone and sorry for my english

2Only a Sunny GTI Empty Re: Only a Sunny GTI 18th November 2012, 8:02 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Hi and welcome again Laughing thats ok its not a pulsar its pretty close. ... As said to you already we are a friendly bunch on here and always happy to help with questions etc any plans for a sr20det lump to go into your gti? theres a few fwd dets been done over in the uk.

3Only a Sunny GTI Empty Re: Only a Sunny GTI 19th November 2012, 8:31 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Hola and welcome on board.

4Only a Sunny GTI Empty Re: Only a Sunny GTI 22nd November 2012, 2:09 pm

sesaber

sesaber wrote:Hello,

I´ve bought a Nissan Sunny GTI (not R) and when I was looking for some information and parts I´ve found this complete forum.I´m spanish and I´m glad of being part of this forum.I´ll keep reading and learning of you.

Thank you everyone and sorry for my english

In the future I have to look for the swap but I´m not sure it it will be a SR20DET or SR20VE...Could you tell be if the S14 motor will fit in the Sunny?

5Only a Sunny GTI Empty Re: Only a Sunny GTI 28th November 2012, 10:38 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

loved my sunny gti, quick little things, welcome to the forum

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

6Only a Sunny GTI Empty Re: Only a Sunny GTI 28th November 2012, 7:35 pm

S14 engine will not fit, just rebuild your engine with forged pistons and a cosworth head gasket, arp Conrod bolts and fit the manifold and turbo off the gtir, you will then need an bosch 044 fuel pump ,adjustable fpr, bigger injectors and a z32 maf and use a nistune ecu....get that set up with a good exhaust and air filter and clutch and you'll have circa 330bhp and a very fast gti.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum