Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back box

+8
ducie54
johnboy
GTIR James
Gti-r dannyboy
mikewazowski
Gostek
nomad
Bones
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Back box - Page 2 Empty Re: Back box 22nd December 2014, 9:40 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

nomad wrote:I cant move individual comments in threads to another only move topics sorry .... the link you put up was not found also mate ???

You need to be a member/logged in to access that on Roz

27Back box - Page 2 Empty Re: Back box 22nd December 2014, 9:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oh right cheers woody i just thought it was a broken link .....

28Back box - Page 2 Empty Re: Back box 26th December 2014, 10:08 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Got a HKS full system which is a direct copy of standard and in really good condition. Fantastic bloke only 39 miles from me, we've been having a right laugh on what's app . He's got lots of stuff on eBay as some tit drove into his car parked outside his house. Anyway it was £175 but let me have everything for £150 inc all rubbers new SS bolts a roll of new heat wrap and when I mentioned my Rev counter was dodgie he said I have some clocks I'll chuck in. He said he' owned 17 GTIR's in his time so someone must know him

29Back box - Page 2 Empty Re: Back box 27th December 2014, 9:07 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Whats his name ? What things has he on e bay ?

30Back box - Page 2 Empty Re: Back box 27th December 2014, 7:00 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Can't remember, think it's the car with the picture of the shell with no engine in

31Back box - Page 2 Empty Re: Back box 27th December 2014, 8:36 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah thats the one i said about in earlier post .... i cant seem to share ebay links anymore for some reason scratch

32Back box - Page 2 Empty Re: Back box 28th December 2014, 7:50 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

I've been and picked it up today, very good and as close to standard as I think I'll find. He also gave me a set of SS bolts and a new roll of heat wrap . To start with he wanted £175 and I offered £150 but got talking to him and he said as it's going to a good home you can have the lot for £120 and he's posting me the new rubbers and a set of clocks for free once he's dug them out. Top bloke. If your after anything I'd say give him a try. He said he's had 12 and a half pulsars as one was just a shell and he has a good shell ( I didn't see it) that if anyone wants they can have as he doesn't like to scrap anything. All I know is his name is Richard from congleton

33Back box - Page 2 Empty Re: Back box 28th December 2014, 8:01 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Sounds like you done ok.
£120 for the HKS sounds great bargain & solution to your exhaust problem.
Hard to justify buying original new exhaust unless you hardcore standard & got an absolute grade A standard car.
HKS like you say will look the the part in terms of being standard looking & it made to high standard too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum