Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Standard exhaust power

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Standard exhaust power Empty Standard exhaust power 21st October 2014, 3:53 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

I'm running an after market pre mapped ecu and 1 bar loop and was wondering what power I could expect if I fit a standard exhaust? Currently about 280-300 bhp. It's just I get sick of the drone from the aftermarket 2.5 inch exhaust. Also can you get these from anywhere nowadays ??

2Standard exhaust power Empty Re: Standard exhaust power 21st October 2014, 4:03 pm

grim_d

grim_d

You will struggle to get one now I imagine,  especially the downpipe.

Have a cat back system made up the same shape as the standard system with the big back box and it will be quiet.

I have a 2.5" magnex like that and it's very quiet but also hard to get a hold of now I imagine.

3Standard exhaust power Empty Re: Standard exhaust power 21st October 2014, 4:15 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

People come up with stuff all on my to do list. I have a full standard good condition system and my exhaust builder is willing to copy it but i want to use a company up the road who are best availible but price will be trebbile

4Standard exhaust power Empty Re: Standard exhaust power 21st October 2014, 4:36 pm

toaster55

toaster55

i've got a scorpion backbox and its very quiet compared to a mongoose

5Standard exhaust power Empty Re: Standard exhaust power 21st October 2014, 7:42 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What have you got on there at the moment darren is it a goose ?

6Standard exhaust power Empty Re: Standard exhaust power 22nd October 2014, 5:39 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Not sure but it's something like that. As everything on my car is standard apart from blow off and ecu (will change blow off when I come across a standard one) then I think a standard exhaust would finish it off nicely

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum