Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snetterton track day Monday 6th October

+5
mightydquinn
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
gtir_pimp
Gl3nnGTIR
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Snetterton track day Monday 6th October - Page 4 Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 16th November 2014, 11:27 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yeah il be trying desperately to get the shiteen done over the winter but new Dyno is arriving soon and I still need to build the cell to house it so not had time to crack on with car but il have an onslaught on it come January so you pair have something to try keep up with come the spring Laughing Laughing

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

77Snetterton track day Monday 6th October - Page 4 Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 17th November 2014, 5:28 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

April sounds fine to me...... That should give me enough time to break it,..... and re-build it again by then!!
That whining noise I had on mine when it started up was the oil pump, the pick up pipe was restricted by a dinted sump pan, so it didn't flow properly for the first few seconds until it warmed up and the oil got thinner. NOT GOOD!!
Your always a busy man Bob, Don't want no excuses come April time though otherwise they'll be a forfeit, and me and Ben will get to choose what that might be!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

78Snetterton track day Monday 6th October - Page 4 Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 17th November 2014, 11:28 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

That was lucky with the pick up pipe then could have ended badly especially on track when cars being hammered, so in a weird way the rocker problem saved your engine

Yes il desperately try get the car finished for next season just so busy at present trying to do everything I'm not getting the chance to see to the car and im doing 7 day weeks lol
But determined to get the car ready so if it comes to it il take a week out and shut up shop as I reckon I could get the whole car built up in a week
So yeah I'm up for the forfeit as long as it doesn't involve me streaking round the pit lane Shocked Laughing

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

79Snetterton track day Monday 6th October - Page 4 Empty Re: Snetterton track day Monday 6th October 18th November 2014, 11:53 am

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Yep, that's deffo the positive way to look at it, I told myself the same!!

A week to shut up shop is a serious commitment, just take on more staff for the short term period, much easier! LOL!

And hahahahahaaaaaaaaa, sounds like you've been talking to Claire, it was her who wanted you to do that as your forfeit!!! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum