Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

pets ( my black patterdale terrier)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pets ( my black patterdale terrier) Empty pets ( my black patterdale terrier) 15th August 2014, 8:30 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

well my pooch got a small lump mam took him to vets other day. checked said he needed small opp went in today 8.30 my mam rang at 12 they said opp was fine all ok and he has since drank and ate pick him up at 3 so rang everyone inc me to say all is well. she did as asked walked in at 3 they said we cut him open but could not do opp as its on the bone. cancer could remove it but massive opp and pin his leg no gaurentee she just broke down crying. he home supposed to rest he running about jumping up. trying to stop him but he is always on the go.so will heal from opp and god knows how long I have with him. one thing soon as I start to see him in any pain or it effects him in anyway I will say bye. had him since he was 6 weeks tiny black ball in my hand propa gutted

2pets ( my black patterdale terrier) Empty Re: pets ( my black patterdale terrier) 15th August 2014, 8:38 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Really sorry to hear the bad news johnny .... its really hard as they are more than just a pet they become part of the family ...so its always a hard call but defo the right attitude as regards to not trying to hang on when the qaulity of life deminishes ...

3pets ( my black patterdale terrier) Empty Re: pets ( my black patterdale terrier) 15th August 2014, 8:39 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I know how you feel fella, pets become part of the family and are better friends than some people. Every time we lose a dog my mum swears she wont get another but always does as the house feels so quiet and empty without one.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

4pets ( my black patterdale terrier) Empty Re: pets ( my black patterdale terrier) 15th August 2014, 8:43 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

I  am sorry to hear that, we get so attached to our pets, mine are my children (as I don't have kids!) Just spoil him and make the most of the time you have with him.

5pets ( my black patterdale terrier) Empty Re: pets ( my black patterdale terrier) 15th August 2014, 9:07 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

thanks as I say he is fine as such soon as that changes its time. money not a object but silly some spend thousands holding on but its not fair to the pet. He was fine before he went in fine now as such so

6pets ( my black patterdale terrier) Empty Re: pets ( my black patterdale terrier) 16th August 2014, 2:41 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Sorry to hear the bad news mate... We had our dog from 6 weeks old & had him put down last year... S I feel your pain mate

7pets ( my black patterdale terrier) Empty Re: pets ( my black patterdale terrier) 16th August 2014, 5:48 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

cheers gaz I am fine mate just gutted/pissed off as just don't know when it will start to effect him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum