Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Second rally style R

+15
astarozna
Ryaneg6freak
PartyPete
Mr B
ROB_IOW
Daveymeladdy
johnny gtir
Stu
GTI-R US
gtir_woody
nomad
Bones
fred05
pulsarmoley
BEBB GTIR
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 16th October 2017, 8:09 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

How come I can't see the photos?

27Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 16th October 2017, 8:32 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looking great mate, progress is always good thumbsup

28Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 16th October 2017, 8:32 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

PartyPete wrote:How come I can't see the photos?

Posted using photobucket

29Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 16th October 2017, 8:43 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I could see the pics yesterday .. then today they vanish

30Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 16th October 2017, 10:16 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Can see them fine if using the photobucket fix plugin as just checked .
If I got time i'll save and upload them to another host .

31Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 16th October 2017, 11:11 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Is there a link to the photobucket fix mr b? And does it work for iPhones?

32Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 16th October 2017, 4:35 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Not up to date with photo hosting lol

33Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 16th October 2017, 9:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think it doesn't work with newer iphone not unless it's jailbroken ... IL see if I can find a newer ios version ..

34Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 16th October 2017, 9:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I can't see the pictures either and that's with plug in ... your have to host it from another site Tom .

35Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 16th October 2017, 10:14 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

i'm seeing fine with firefox or chrome browser .

36Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 17th October 2017, 8:40 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Just downloaded google chrome and it’s still not showing pictures fuming

37Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 17th October 2017, 5:26 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

What other site can I use or which one is easy and free?

38Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 18th October 2017, 9:20 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

I can't see any of the pictures and I have every photobucket embed fix I can think of installed. ANybody know something I don't? I'm on Chrome and so far I've installed all the photbucket extensions to my browser but nothing is showing up. Driving me crazy!

39Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 18th October 2017, 9:32 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Working fine for me aswell with chrome on PC.

I use https://postimages.org/ for hosting.

40Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 18th November 2017, 3:03 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Old car vs new

[img]Second rally style R - Page 2 NQ5b6A7a_o[/img]

[img]Second rally style R - Page 2 3hTLMNIV_o[/img]

[img]Second rally style R - Page 2 HJU1lzEB_o[/img]

Second rally style R - Page 2 <a href=Second rally style R - Page 2 HgaTKDRz_o" />

[img]Second rally style R - Page 2 EOSpVr7G_o[/img]

41Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 18th November 2017, 8:42 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looks smart Tom. ...well done mate goodpost

42Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 18th November 2017, 8:58 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yea I agree deffo looks better now it’s all black lol!

43Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 18th November 2017, 9:31 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looks cool thumbsup

44Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 19th November 2017, 8:36 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Can't wait for the stickers and spotlights to go on lol

45Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 19th November 2017, 12:19 pm

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

I still can't see a fecking thing

46Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 19th November 2017, 12:58 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Should do I've used a different image hosting program lol

47Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 20th November 2017, 11:41 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

BEBB GTIR wrote:Should do I've used a different image hosting program lol

I've figured out the problem. Unless you use the forum uploader, my ISP disables picture hotlinking to any outside source.

They do this because it's satellite internet in the middle of the Sahara and it has basically no bandwidth.

48Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 20th November 2017, 7:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Least you have figured it out Wink

49Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 20th November 2017, 8:36 pm

astarozna

astarozna

Ryaneg6freak wrote:

I've figured out the problem. Unless you use the forum uploader, my ISP disables picture hotlinking to any outside source.

They do this because it's satellite internet in the middle of the Sahara and it has basically no bandwidth.
Heh you yanks, as soon you are outside the major city you screwed, lol.

50Second rally style R - Page 2 Empty Re: Second rally style R 22nd November 2017, 11:29 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

astarozna wrote:
Ryaneg6freak wrote:

Heh you yanks, as soon you are outside the major city you screwed, lol.

It's not my fault, we switched ISP's some time ago and they don't offer the same amount of bandwidth for the price, so we basically have nothing, no youtube, no forum hotlinks, whatsapp, nada.

Totally sucks. if you upload pictures via the forum uploader, i can see them though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum