Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the pulsar / rasheen project

+24
Indy
shroom
Whytie
johnny gtir
ROB_IOW
johnboy
gtir_woody
Gaz GTiR
jaypjay
Bones
Hardy172cup
buckym120
pulsarmoley
vmax85
watoga
nomad
BEBB GTIR
gtirx2
Sparkie
Andy Sunny Gti
Welling_AL
fred05
Concrete-GTIR
GTI-R US
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 6th June 2014, 12:35 pm

Sparkie

Wheels look good Bob & your obviously leaving Johnboy to have the sleeper Rasheem lol.

52the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 6th June 2014, 1:10 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

lol no im leaving everything as subtle and as shit looking as possible but I want the car to handle well round the track so that means somethings just cant be scimped on such as dropped in height, big brakes, wheels ect
the external body will remain the same even still leaving the spare wheel carrier on and full interior with exception of a bucket seat

instead of just looking like a piece of shite it will look like a weird piece of shite
and an expensive piece of shite too with the stuff that's being fitted to this car  Shocked 

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

53the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 6th June 2014, 1:11 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

watoga wrote:Are you planning on running generic spacers? Or those snazzy (but expensive) hubcentric spacers? Just curious as I may need a set for my car too............  Smile 

Glad to see things moving along!
Dave

not sure yet dave
ive already got 2 hubcentric 10mm spacers for front and thinking of using 20mm on rear

54the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 6th June 2014, 1:29 pm

Sparkie

Will be great & well worth the effort/ expense, big thumbs up.

55the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 6th June 2014, 4:21 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

They look like XXR 527 wheels, Nice looking wheel Smile

http://www.xxrwheels.co.uk/acatalog/XXR-527.html

56the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 22nd October 2014, 11:25 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Time to get this one done now over the winter there's about half inch of dust sitting on her
Want this car ready for some track action next year as just too expensive using the gtr on track

Plus I've now got another secret project on the go which I'm sure you'll love when this ones done, will be a first as far as I'm aware

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

57the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 22nd October 2014, 11:26 pm

jaypjay

jaypjay

Spill the goods bob!

58the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 23rd October 2014, 12:53 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Haha can't say that and not tell us Laughing Laughing

59the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 23rd October 2014, 5:38 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Tell us bob or give us a clue...

Gtir caddie
Supercharged Rasheen
Automatic gtir

Come on..lol

60the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 23rd October 2014, 5:45 am

jaypjay

jaypjay

Auto gtir. Hahah

61the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 2nd November 2014, 11:04 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Gtir that runs right ?

62the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 27th March 2015, 1:12 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Well not updated this now since October so quick update

The White rashiteen is now back on the road (complete turnaround) as this was going to be the big powered one but it will now just be getting a stock t28 running around 300bhp on an autobox.

The White one out and in its place now sits the red 1.5 rashiteen lol
This is now the one I will be converting with some awesome kit going into it. 
For some reason this one looks even uglier than the White one although be it in even better condition bodily cant fix it
Bit like the car here Laughing
I really really want to get it done for the 25th events but as usual work gets in the way so realistically don't think it will happen
But hey you never know I may just lock up for a week and not answer the phone or anything, if I had a full week working on the car it would be ready and running what hopefully will be some very nice usable power in the most unsuspecting looking sleeper on the planet I would say lol

So this ones all now up and running after taking off all the modified parts fitted and putting back the original bits 
the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Z2cz
In its place now sits this little beauty Very Happy
the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Whza

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

63the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 27th March 2015, 10:49 am

johnboy

johnboy

What changed your mind then? Apart from the ugliness.

And does this mean I won't be getting a white steering wheel... Shocked

64the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 27th June 2015, 10:20 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Any news on these bob

65the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 27th June 2015, 8:43 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Would be surprised if he has had any time rob mate I know the times I have been down he is very busy and lots of customers. Phone never stops and pm's we end up doing all nighters to get things done. Good stuff but people say you can never be to busy but you know your self it can be mate

66the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 28th June 2015, 9:01 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

The white ones now all turbo'd up Smile
This is the 1.8 auto
It's only running .5 bar at the moment as I need to set her up on the Dyno plus fit an intercooler as its running direct to plenum at the moment.

Just fitted an aftermarket fpr on it and backed timing off a bit till we set her up but it goes like a bloody rocket must be around 200bhp at the minute but will be around 300 when set up

It's really funny driving it as it sounds like a pulsar and has the noisiest blitz dv I've ever heard Laughing
Il get some pics of it when it's on the Dyno

This is the baby road going one
The red big power track one I'm gonna try get ready for the part 2 of the anniversary at donnington that will be a beast of a car lol

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

67the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 28th June 2015, 9:07 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Nice to hear that.

68the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 28th June 2015, 9:54 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Is that my old turbo bob?

69the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 2nd July 2015, 12:53 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

no this is another stock turbo we had

ran her on the dyno last night (almost 40 degree ambient temp in there before we started)
anyway not finished with setup yet as shes running No intercooler at all at the moment as a pulsar tmic wont fit under the bonnet unless I fit a scoop which kind of defeats the object of it looking shit lol. Will need to source a small front mount ic probably from a diesel car as that will be inconspicuous (big word Very Happy )

Anyway she made almost 170bhp with fuel regulator fitted at pulsar stock boost (remember this is an auto awd 1.8 engine) sounds absolutely nuts on the road Laughing
once ive finished setting her up and with the ic fitted I reckon at 1 bar boost she will be around 200-250bhp and in a car that handles like a boat in choppy water coupled with stock pulsar brakes and auto box it certainly is a handful but I fookin love it Cool
its one of the weirdest experiences driving this about as people just look at it and cant work out where the noise is coming from when sitting at lights beside them, it sounds awesome with the straight through Peco exhaust system Cool yet looks like something dragged out from a Russian breakers yard, So imagine what looks the big powered one will get on track..........cant wait to finish that car Very Happy

il post some pics up soon

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

70the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 2nd July 2015, 2:11 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Lol I am just picturing this car from your comments above. Making me chuckle, get pictures and videos up quickly.

71the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 8th July 2015, 4:05 pm

Whytie

Whytie

Is the rear diff the same as pulsar

72the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 8th July 2015, 4:49 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

I believe so, same everything underneath just an automatic gearbox.

73the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 8th July 2015, 5:06 pm

Whytie

Whytie

Just wondering if it's a different gear ratio in the diff

74the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 9th July 2015, 11:05 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Not 100% sure tbh whytie but went to collect another Rasheen last night Shocked and drove this one up there, the diff feels around the same ratio as a pulsar one but hard to be sure with the auto box.

It did however go very well Cool 
We were off the clock at 180kph and still going faster affraid but the handling is so bad I lost my bottle and backed off, think I need some descent struts on this thing before I end up wrapping it round a lamp post lol

Anyway have 3 of the little buggers now latest being a blue one which makes me kind of a royalist british as now have red, white and blue Very Happy

Services provided

Race & Suspension setup
Full workshop facilities

75the pulsar / rasheen project - Page 3 Empty Re: the pulsar / rasheen project 10th July 2015, 10:08 am

shroom

shroom

GTI-R US wrote:
Anyway have 3 of the little buggers now latest being a blue one which makes me kind of a royalist british as now have red, white and blue Very Happy

You need to stop hanging around with Johnny you two are the worst hoarders known to man Laughing 3 Rasheens? you probably have the biggest collection in the world yoursofunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum