Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RO_SUNNY's fabrication, elbows, manifolds group buy

+22
Welling_AL
jaypjay
FPSChris
scottyboy
Hardy172cup
johnny gtir
Andy Sunny Gti
Scooby_killer
r called jay
watoga
Mr B
Digitalfaze
Greygtir
knights of nee
toaster55
nomad
Gl3nnGTIR
Scoobykilla
GTI-R US
fred05
Stu
RO_SUNNY
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 21]

buckym120

buckym120

I had best get the turbo off this weekend then

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Any news on the elbows bogdan? I still haven't received mine yet  confused 

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

mine tooooo!!! Sad 

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I was lookin at my lambda sensor yesterday and realised I'm still waiting for the elbow, I had almost forgotten about it. I'm not in any rush for it but I'm just starting worry where it is Sad

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

one of these on e bay for £200

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Has anybody heard from Bogdan recently?

Still no sign of my 3" turbo elbow and I'm starting to get a bit worried Sad Sad

buckym120

buckym120

He pm'd me a few days back mate as he had lost some of the addresses so wouldn't worry.

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

As long as he hasn't fallen off the face of the earth lol

I was just a little worried because its a lot of money to me if it didn't turn up but I have faith in Bogdan because he seams a genuine honest bloke Smile

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

I am still here lads....and still alive

Don;t worry about anything.

The only problem that I have encountered is with the fuckwitts from DPD.
As I am a one man show......I asked them if they can come and pack the products.....and ship them.

They came.....they packed......they gave me some tracking numbers.....and they left the packages in their warehouse and didn't send anything:(
After a couple of days....I said...''let's try and see where the packages are''..............ohhhh big surprize....Invalid tracking no. After that I went to their warehouse and asked why my tracking no's are invalid......after one hour of arguing with them....they told me...aaaaah sorry we forgot to ship them:)))

Stupid ...stupid fucks!

buckym120

buckym120

Glad to hear your alive and well mate, good to see the dpd are consistently shit regardless of which country they are in. Any idea on when they will arrive?

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Sounds typical of courier services I have dealt with in the past Rolling Eyes I'm looking forward to receiving my 3" turbo elbow work of art you have fabricated for me Wink

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Received my elbow today, thanks Bogdan  you the man 

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

Pictures?

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Here's one pic I took earlier Wink

RO_SUNNY's fabrication, elbows, manifolds group buy - Page 20 A2DA3BB2-6185-4BC8-BE0C-EC40F750D217

buckym120

buckym120

Bastard I'm still waiting, itching to get my turbo back on

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You not sprayed them this time then bogdan....

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

i just got mine!!!! wwowowowowowow  cheers 

buckym120

buckym120

I'm the only one with turbo off, ready and waiting to go back on and I'm the last to receive it, typical....

Wanky couriers

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

I really don't understand what's hapenning with this couriers:(SadSadSad:

I am waiting some stuff from Italy for 2 weeks now:(

I will contact them .....the only problem is that 1'st and 2'nd of May are official holidays in Romania:(

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

nomad wrote:You not sprayed them this time then bogdan....

The previous ones were sandblasted.......with these ones I didn't had the time to do them!

buckym120

buckym120

Bogdan I've still not received the elbow, can you chase them up please and find out where it has done missing, wanted it on the car tomorrow and back on the road

RO_SUNNY

RO_SUNNY

PM'd Mate!

buckym120

buckym120

With time quickly running out and dpd being the top courier service they are, any chance any one who has received there's or has a spare one wouldn't mind letting me have their one until bogdan can sort this out?

Was meant to be getting the rear arch done next week but going to cancel it and ideally still need to get it mapped before le man/spa

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I suppose I could give you my elbow while it gets sorted out. I don't intend to fit mine any time soon and I think it would be a good gesture on my part to help you out mate.

buckym120

buckym120

Bill top bloke mate and I'm up in northern land today so could have picked it up, but bogdan has another one which he can ship out for me today.

So cheers guys for the help, that's what makes this an awesome forum

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum