Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fuel consumption mpg

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fuel consumption mpg Empty Fuel consumption mpg 20th September 2013, 7:04 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Dont know why but i always put £40 in my cars when there empty, i have a knock about 1lt vauxhall corsa and it does about 300 miles to £40 but the R is doing 200 so i work that out at about 28 mpg which i recon is quite good.

2Fuel consumption mpg Empty Re: Fuel consumption mpg 20th September 2013, 7:06 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

You need to put your foot down more!
Big girl lol

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3Fuel consumption mpg Empty Re: Fuel consumption mpg 20th September 2013, 7:08 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Cruising and looking good lol

4Fuel consumption mpg Empty Re: Fuel consumption mpg 20th September 2013, 7:08 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I gave up worrying what the r does mpg all i ever knew was i was always filling it up Laughing

5Fuel consumption mpg Empty Re: Fuel consumption mpg 20th September 2013, 7:11 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Takes me about 2 months to get through 200 miles so cost doesn't worrie me it's just a lot better than people think if your just driving around, that's knocking about too, no motorway driving really

6Fuel consumption mpg Empty Re: Fuel consumption mpg 20th September 2013, 7:14 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

That's pretty good. Best I've had out of mine was 34mpg on a trip to Cornwall years ago. That's where I set the lowest as well at 13mpg. Mine averages 26 now and that includes some spirited driving.

7Fuel consumption mpg Empty Re: Fuel consumption mpg 20th September 2013, 8:02 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Not bad going atall mate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum