Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

howdy doo dumb arses lol

+4
Gaz GTiR
nomad
buckym120
Stu
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 2:01 pm

Well I thought I'd join and add some class to the site I've promised bob that I'll be gentle on the young and the dumb Laughing Laughing .

Rob

2howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 2:19 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Shit!

This is where the site starts to go down hill!!!!! Laughing Wink

Alright Rob, be nice it's not gtiroc! Hahaaaa

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 4:01 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Welcome onto this site mate, never had the pleasure of meeting but seen how loved you are on the oc.

4howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 4:07 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the site rob ...... i take it hes a fiesty one stu . Wink ...... no worries il clear the naughty step ready Razz

5howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 4:10 pm

buckym120 wrote:Welcome onto this site mate, never had the pleasure of meeting but seen how loved you are on the oc.

I don't know if you could describe meeting me as a pleasure I'll leave that for others to judge Embarassed Laughing .

Rob

6howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 4:11 pm

nomad29 wrote:Welcome to the site rob ...... i take it hes a fiesty one stu . Wink ...... no worries il clear the naughty step ready Razz

I like the naughty step it's better than a smacked arse cheers .

Rob

7howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 4:12 pm

pulsar_stu wrote:

Alright Rob, be nice it's not gtiroc! Hahaaaa

I don't know what you mean Stu Surprised I'm always nice.

Rob

8howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 4:20 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Welcomre to the site Rob, not 1 of your dodgy mates is he Stu? Laughing

9howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 5:04 pm

Gaz GTiR wrote:Welcomre to the site Rob, not 1 of your dodgy mates is he Stu? Laughing

I'm not dodgy I'm very respectable I'll have you know sunshine.

Rob

10howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 5:14 pm

On here no are ya you big homo.

11howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 5:23 pm

Dan the Gearboxman wrote:On here no are ya you big homo.

I am indeed you bender tongue Just remember to play nice or else lol.

Rob

12howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 5:31 pm

You know on this site you can have fun! As long as there is no threats of violence or fellating donkeys, (must have a warped brain to think of that one....lol)

13howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 6:34 pm

Dan the Gearboxman wrote:You know on this site you can have fun! As long as there is no threats of violence or fellating donkeys, (must have a warped brain to think of that one....lol)

You know me mate I don't do threats or violence it's just a forum and I doubt very much if their is anybody that could wind me up lol, I'm the one that does the winding normally Embarassed , But I've turned over a new leaf in honour of my up coming 50th birthday it's time to play nice even if they're a thick as mud lol.

Rob

14howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 9:54 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome aboard rob.mellowing in age you say ? See how long before someone annoys you lol.

15howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 10:00 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

50 ! you old fart .. Welcome rob.

Great name you have Wink

Only the best people are called Rob

16howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 10:09 pm

GTI_R_IOW wrote:50 ! you old fart .. Welcome rob.

Great name you have Wink

Only the best people are called Rob

Your dead right dude Laughing , The rest are just wonnabe Roberts No

Rob

17howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 10:27 pm

pesh

pesh

Blimey rob you get about Laughing .. whatever happened to the datsun you was rebuilding?.. followed the build on the oc than you stopped updating the thread Suspect .. Nice to see you on here Razz

18howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 10:31 pm

pesh wrote:Blimey rob you get about Laughing .. whatever happened to the datsun you was rebuilding?.. followed the build on the oc than you stopped updating the thread Suspect .. Nice to see you on here Razz

I finished it mate then sold it on to a guy down in Devon/Bristol area it was a bit small an impractical for me to keep, But if the wife had wanted a divorce last year instead of this I'd of keep it as two seats would of been fine.

This is the last picture of it mate.

howdy doo dumb arses lol GetAttachment_zps099bdd14

Rob

19howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 10:45 pm

pesh

pesh

vpulsar wrote:
pesh wrote:Blimey rob you get about Laughing .. whatever happened to the datsun you was rebuilding?.. followed the build on the oc than you stopped updating the thread Suspect .. Nice to see you on here Razz

I finished it mate then sold it on to a guy down in Devon/Bristol area it was a bit small an impractical for me to keep, But if the wife had wanted a divorce last year instead of this I'd of keep it as two seats would of been fine.

This is the last picture of it mate.

howdy doo dumb arses lol GetAttachment_zps099bdd14

Rob

That look lovely mate Very Happy. Looking forward to seeing the saab going through the changes Cool

20howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 26th April 2013, 11:08 pm

pesh wrote:

That look lovely mate Very Happy. Looking forward to seeing the saab going through the changes Cool

Thanks mate, I'm not doing the Saab myself I just can't be arsed anymore, I'm going to have Jamssab build it for me, The gearbox is the saabs weak point just like a bloody pulsar so that's going to cost 3k to build and strengthen then 4k for the engine so it's more money down the drain lol, But this old Saab is probably the last car I'm going to build, What with the divorce I've not idea if I'll ever have enough money in the future to do another one so I'll just do this one properly and enjoy it.

Rob

21howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 27th April 2013, 9:19 am

pesh

pesh

vpulsar wrote:
pesh wrote:

Thanks mate, I'm not doing the Saab myself I just can't be arsed anymore, I'm going to have Jamssab build it for me, The gearbox is the saabs weak point just like a bloody pulsar so that's going to cost 3k to build and strengthen then 4k for the engine so it's more money down the drain lol, But this old Saab is probably the last car I'm going to build, What with the divorce I've not idea if I'll ever have enough money in the future to do another one so I'll just do this one properly and enjoy it.

Rob

Good luck with the saab mate, sorry to hear about the divorce Sad

22howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 27th April 2013, 10:25 am

pesh wrote:

Cheers mate, I'm happy to see the back of her if I'm honest mate but I'm sure going to miss her 100k salary Embarassed , Only working part time myself after ten years as a house husband is going to make it difficult to start again, Hopefully she will have to keep me for a year or three until I get back on my feet, I know I'll get half the house which should give me around 50k once it's sold, Plus I'm going to be raiding her pension pot as well santa Cool .

15k-20k is going on building my perfect C900 Turbo S, Was going to buy a posh newer Audi or BMW but new cars though great don't float my boat, I may even buy another pulsar as well once the dust settles but only if I can find a rust free mint one.

Rob

23howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 27th April 2013, 12:21 pm

pesh

pesh

vpulsar wrote:
pesh wrote:

Cheers mate, I'm happy to see the back of her if I'm honest mate but I'm sure going to miss her 100k salary Embarassed , Only working part time myself after ten years as a house husband is going to make it difficult to start again, Hopefully she will have to keep me for a year or three until I get back on my feet, I know I'll get half the house which should give me around 50k once it's sold, Plus I'm going to be raiding her pension pot as well santa Cool .

15k-20k is going on building my perfect C900 Turbo S, Was going to buy a posh newer Audi or BMW but new cars though great don't float my boat, I may even buy another pulsar as well once the dust settles but only if I can find a rust free mint one.

Rob

Christ i'd miss the 100k salary too Laughing..Quite a few of my mates are house husbands only a few of them are getting back to work full time. Only they keep moaning how hard it is to get back to doing shift work :doh:

No doubt you'll be back behind the wheel of a pulsar soon, they all come back evently Laughing

As the saying goes "once one door closes another will open" Wink

24howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 27th April 2013, 3:15 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

never thought I would ever be saying this but 'welcome aboard' ya old fooka Shocked

I aint that far off the big 50 now either, time goes so quickly its scary don't seem that long ago I was 20
still they say 50 is the new 40 and people are now having a midlife crisis when there 60 lol

personally I think you should be designed to implode once you hit 60 as everything stops working (no offence to anyone over 60 of course) Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

25howdy doo dumb arses lol Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 27th April 2013, 3:49 pm

gtirus wrote:never thought I would ever be saying this but 'welcome aboard' ya old fooka Shocked

I aint that far off the big 50 now either, time goes so quickly its scary don't seem that long ago I was 20
still they say 50 is the new 40 and people are now having a midlife crisis when there 60 lol

personally I think you should be designed to implode once you hit 60 as everything stops working (no offence to anyone over 60 of course) Laughing

Thanks matey, I'm not quite fifty yet I've got until September. Everything stopping working is why I'm in the gym trying to delay it that happening as long as pos.

Rob

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum