Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Howdy folks!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Howdy folks! Empty Howdy folks! 6th March 2012, 2:22 pm

Jammin

Jammin

Hi all.
Thought id say hello on this new site. Ive kept the same user name as on the other sites to save confusion.
So, here i am. Very Happy
Met a few of you when buying parts, and im sure i'll meet some more in the future as i intend to do a lot with the car this year, when i finally get it back.
Car should be back to me with new engine and finished gearbox in about 3 weeks. Laughing
The cars been at Norris Designs for over a year now, so as you can imagine very eager to get her back.
Around 550bhp, 2.3 stroker, PPG strightcut box first to 5th, including final drive, Nismo diffs, excluding the centre as still havent found one Mad , and about 5 years of my life saving and sourcing parts, so i cant bloody wait!
Anyways, hope to meet some more of you in the near future. Stay focused.
Cheers
Ben .. aka...Jammin

2Howdy folks! Empty Re: Howdy folks! 6th March 2012, 3:21 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

hiya ben
thanks for joining up....its quiet at the mo but given a little time il try make it a good car focused forum with all the old banter thats missing from the others now.

bet you cant wait to get your car back, look forward to seeing it when shes all done Cool

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum