Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tool boxes? Roll cabs? Or tool benches?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tool boxes? Roll cabs? Or tool benches? Empty Tool boxes? Roll cabs? Or tool benches? 27th February 2013, 10:01 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Sorry if iv put this in the wrong place but I'm looking at getting a bigger tool box or bench! I had a roll cab years ago but have just used a Clarke one for the last few years (or the floor)

Has anyone used one of these us pro tool boxers before? Seem to hear alot of good things but don't know anyone with one? Lol

Just wanted people's thoughts ? have a snap on trolley so the box can be a fixed bench really?

there's a few on the eBay which are 72" benches which I'm quite interested in

And as I'm useless at links lol this is the part number

2Tool boxes? Roll cabs? Or tool benches? Empty Re: Tool boxes? Roll cabs? Or tool benches? 27th February 2013, 10:15 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

us pro are crap tbh

go to machine marts website, every now and then they do a vat free day on clark products, I bought the black pro range toolchest topbox and side hang on cabinet all for about £500 and its top quality.

I wont pay snapon prices for a tool chest would much rather spend the money on tools I fill it with
it seems nowadays people get caught up with how much there bloody toolchest is worth and its a real bug bear of mine lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Tool boxes? Roll cabs? Or tool benches? Empty Re: Tool boxes? Roll cabs? Or tool benches? 27th February 2013, 10:40 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

Think I need to just go for a roller bearing one as mine aint and it struggles when you put weight in it Sad lol

Tool boxes? Roll cabs? Or tool benches? 282CF2C7-C432-49B4-A0D9-890B94E8C488-7043-000001DB91EAF9BB

To be honest I dnt like my yellow design garage so think its time for a change Wink lol

4Tool boxes? Roll cabs? Or tool benches? Empty Re: Tool boxes? Roll cabs? Or tool benches? 27th February 2013, 10:41 pm

Pulsar Paul

Pulsar Paul

and I claim alot of vat through my business mate so it will go through that Smile
They do have a bargain bit in there from time to time so will keep and eye out cheers buddy

5Tool boxes? Roll cabs? Or tool benches? Empty Re: Tool boxes? Roll cabs? Or tool benches? 27th February 2013, 10:45 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I agree with Bob though i will admit i have a small 26" snapon one in my workshop only because i got it at half price for having a tiny scratch on it Wink I used to buy mainly snapon stuff but when our rep changed havent really bought anything as it was getting more pricey and the rep is a knob! I buy mainly mac and britool and if i were to get another box i would be tempted by a mac box but depends on funds...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum