Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nice looking R

+5
johnny gtir
Digitalfaze
pulsarmoley
nomad
Gaz GTiR
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 19th February 2013, 9:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=281066942350 like this i think Wink

27Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 19th February 2013, 9:35 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No problem usy mate sorry you been ripped fella .

28Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 19th February 2013, 9:53 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

i have seen them ones i know toms were universal just ssemed to fit spot on

29Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 21st February 2013, 9:32 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Usy you have a pm regarding this matter ....hope it helps

30Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 22nd February 2013, 12:52 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

gtirus wrote:got a link to them?

evidentally hes sold the car no doubt along with your hid kit

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pfsw&action=print&thread=66146

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/sis.html?_nkw=JDM%20JUN%20Style%20Universal%20Arches%20Fender%20flares%20RSD&_itemId=140415353707

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

31Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 22nd February 2013, 2:17 pm

toaster55

toaster55

K9Pulsar, did you use Paypal to buy the hid kit from gtir-tom? the reason I'm asking is, if it was in the last 45 days you can open a case against him on the Paypal website via the resolution centre. In there you state your case against him, he then has 20 days to respond. If he doesn't they will take the money back out of his account and give it back to you! Ways I found you get your money back automatically after 20 days are, they don't respond back via Paypal!(this happens alot if there scammers). They've not provided tracking information on sent items and they've been lost in the post.(sellers beware if you don't provide tracking info you could get money taken back)

I hope this helps, I've had to claim back a good few times on purchases and a lot of people that think if they sell off Ebay they can rip you off and Paypal is favored on there side!!! It isn't.....

32Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 22nd February 2013, 2:53 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I know he paid as a gift for the money im not sure on the legalities on paypal/ebay on that toaster ?

33Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 22nd February 2013, 2:58 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Still worth a try, but in future put goods and not gift!

34Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 22nd February 2013, 4:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think he already did but got no where with it ....

35Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 22nd February 2013, 5:45 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah thats true if you send as a gift you have no comeback whatsoever
when buying stuff from people you dont know never ever send money as a gift, if anything pay the fees for them if they start moaning (on £25 it would have cost you an extra quid)

ive been caught out before with crap on ebay which i either havent recieved or got it and its nothing like advertised but at least ive got my wedge back. as said it favours buyer not seller Wink

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

36Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 22nd February 2013, 8:56 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats the trouble with ebay i guess its a bit of a lottery when buying stuff in the hope it is actually a bargain not a dog turd sent in the post ive been quite lucky with the stuff ive purchased so far ...

37Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 22nd February 2013, 9:48 pm

toaster55

toaster55

On the whole most people are honest, or i just like to tkink that, but i think we can all learn a lesson here!

38Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 23rd February 2013, 12:52 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

What upsets me the most is i cant even report him to ebay to warn other users because i havent bought anything and like an idiot sent payment as gift? Sad
No replies from him yet he's bought sumthing from ebay so i reckon he's read my messages. Am glad i didn't buy any other parts from him

39Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 23rd February 2013, 5:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Well ive banned him from here now mate Evil or Very Mad

40Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 25th February 2013, 7:52 am

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

Just a quick update.... Tom has emailed me back as he has been really busy and assumed i had received the item. He's got the same exact kit and said he will send that out and chase the one thats been lost in the post. Will just have to see i guess Smile

41Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 4th March 2013, 1:57 pm

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

Quick update just received my hid kit from Tom Smile
Lesson learned not to send as gift Embarassed

42Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 4th March 2013, 5:48 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Glad it got all sorted in the end mate. And I have been told that the car was sold as a whole motor so no more bits was sold on as far as im aware so no arches for those who inquired .

43Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 6th May 2013, 9:18 am

k9pulsar

k9pulsar

Sorry to bring this up again and yes I've learnt my lesson. It's been a while plus had spent loads of money on the wheels and for mot time. I wasn't surprised a got round fitting the kit and guess what....? It's a knackerd peace of kit and one of the ballast seems to be burnt out. Or well

44Nice looking R - Page 2 Empty Re: Nice looking R 6th May 2013, 10:19 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You can buy the ballast seperatly around the 30quid mark but for that price you could just buy another kit mate .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum