Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nice R

+2
Mr B
Concrete-GTIR
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nice R Empty Nice R 10th August 2013, 2:55 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Saw this on ebay and recognise the number plater EWR. Always keep an eye out for the ivory ones and this looks like quite a nice car to be honest, anyones on here or know of the car.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-PULSAR-2-0-TURBO-GTI-R-4X4-FORGED-STRIPPED-8-POTS-COILOVERS-SUPER-CLEAN-/321182144760?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ac7f298f8

2Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 10th August 2013, 3:29 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

1year old respray with rust coming through already ! that's why I hate buying sprayed cars as hard to know how good it really been done.
ok if price is right as expect some time & good money needed but could be good if want a track car ...

3Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 10th August 2013, 3:50 pm

I've seen it I'm tempted by it myself
But some alarm bells already the guy has only had the car a week and has no info on the engine
Looks to have been red before hand.might have been tempted to bid had it been cheaper

4Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 10th August 2013, 4:58 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Does sound like a potential of big problems & never good if only had it a week.
Rebuilt cars like this are a nightmare unless you know your stuff or it has enough good upgrade parts to cover the value.
Would need serious good viewing before any committing.
May even end up at Bobs on the parts shelves lol ...

5Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 10th August 2013, 5:04 pm

Had it have been £500-600 cheaper would be worth a bid even if the engine is dies relatively quickly

6Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 10th August 2013, 7:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

How do you know it was red ??? And only had it a week ? I didnt read it in the description or did i miss it lol

7Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 10th August 2013, 7:31 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

that car was on ebay a short time ago I know as I remember the dented bonnet, I bidded on it but bailed out after 1600 as something didn't seem right about it

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

8Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 10th August 2013, 8:03 pm

The guy told me he had it a week also remember it on eBay
I asked him to send me a photo of the engine bay and zooming in you can see bits of red on the p badge

9Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 10th August 2013, 9:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oh right fair enough gotta be something dodgy about the car only having it for a week is never a good sign either the car is a shitter or hes stupid and got it before he got an insurance qoute ..

10Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 10th August 2013, 9:22 pm

Supposedly he got it from his mate who's had it a year
And swapped if for his diesel car as his mate wanted a diesel
Just seems too odd for me really especially as he knows very little about it

11Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 11th August 2013, 12:17 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

maybe not so good then didnt realise he only had it a week, but how do u know it used to be red might just have had a grille and painted it ivory. Didnt realise also it had been on ebay previously but ad said something does seem wird now all the info has come up. Theres quite a few for spares and repairs on ebay at the mo aswell

12Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 18th August 2013, 4:49 pm

Anyone on here buy this?

13Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 13th September 2013, 9:10 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

I bought this one, was a young lad (18-19) who owned a week or so, i live around 15 miles from here and looked on off chance, i was looking for stripped one as didnt want to ruin a nice one as i plan to use on track more than road,
It had running issues quite bad, i did compression check and very healthy, i have replaced a few parts (as bob knows) and have it running fine,
I ended up paying 1700 witha lot of spares, couldnt really refuse at that price with the bits it has on it,
I plan to strip alot back and do it all properly as corners have def been cut when they have put this back together
I will also try to check on colour when imported as other than p badge not much evidence of being red before, although i will onspect further Smile

14Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 13th September 2013, 9:18 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

have the door cards been removed as it looks like it in the pictures? cant see someone going to the bother of respraying them? maybe was orignally white or ivory

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

15Nice R Empty Re: Nice R 13th September 2013, 9:33 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Has no dash or anything mate completely bare inside, have a dash from my old one and other parts ill put in, all is white/ivory in hidden areas to the eye Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum