Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GTI-R Wiring Diagram (Wanted)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GTI-R Wiring Diagram (Wanted) Empty GTI-R Wiring Diagram (Wanted) 6th December 2012, 11:27 am

princy83

Hi Im cleaning up my front section engine wiring harness on my Pulsar GTI-R
The knock sensor wiring has melted and it has a black earthed insulated coting around a yellow wire. Is this the knock sensor wire and the metal surrounding that protects the yellow wire, is that important or is it just to protect the yellow wire

Does anyone have a wiring diagram as other wires at the back of the engine are cut going to nothing?

Thank You Very Happy

2GTI-R Wiring Diagram (Wanted) Empty Re: GTI-R Wiring Diagram (Wanted) 6th December 2012, 11:53 am

johnboy

johnboy

It's in here - but it may take a little while to find the right page.. Smile

http://www.gtirworkshopmanual.com/default.aspx?v=1

3GTI-R Wiring Diagram (Wanted) Empty Re: GTI-R Wiring Diagram (Wanted) 6th December 2012, 12:17 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I bought a disc of ebay same thing takes ages to find anything Rolling Eyes

4GTI-R Wiring Diagram (Wanted) Empty Re: GTI-R Wiring Diagram (Wanted) 6th December 2012, 1:36 pm

princy83

nomad29 wrote:I bought a disc of ebay same thing takes ages to find anything Rolling Eyes

Thanks for the reply Smile

5GTI-R Wiring Diagram (Wanted) Empty Re: GTI-R Wiring Diagram (Wanted) 6th December 2012, 1:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Your welcome Very Happy although i think john got there before me Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum