Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody out there!

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Anybody out there!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody out there! 3rd October 2024, 12:20 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Well said mate Laughing

Been well, just trying to clear up the chlamydia from cuddling all those koala‘s!!!

27Anybody out there!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody out there! 8th October 2024, 6:52 pm

shroom

shroom

gtir_woody wrote:Well said mate Laughing

Been well, just trying to clear up the chlamydia from cuddling all those koala‘s!!!

Shocking aint it, nothing worse than catching the clap off your favorite critter.

At least you get the sun not constant rain Laughing

Is your Pulsar still running?

28Anybody out there!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody out there! 9th October 2024, 5:35 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Sorry for late reply …been fucking manic here

Yes Tom still using the GTR and 350gt ….. actually can’t seem to break the GTR 😂 I’ve been pushing her more and more but she still fucking takes it …most reliable car I’ve ever had …multiple owners, no service history rust is there but mechanically fucking perfect thumbsup I went to great orme last month and ran faultless

Anybody out there!  - Page 2 Img_3610

Anybody out there!  - Page 2 Img_3710

Actually considering a Hyundai i30n and take it straight to forge Motorsport, get 350bhp straight away instead of spending more money on the pulsars which are very slow in modern terms but I’m not sure yet lol

shroom likes this post

29Anybody out there!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody out there! 9th October 2024, 5:39 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

gtir_woody wrote:
shroom wrote:
BEBB GTIR wrote:That’s very wise Johnny thumbsup but I do miss my 344bhp full boost pulsar going to work 😂 but that’s life

Good evening, I am still alive and still have the shitbox Laughing you still got the GTR?

Good to hear from ya, how many sheep could a GTIR buy you these days Laughing

British farming is a lot better since brexit like ALOT ….. lol 😆 so sheep are better than ever like the beef

30Anybody out there!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody out there! 9th October 2024, 11:09 pm

shroom

shroom

BEBB GTIR wrote:Sorry for late reply …been fucking manic here

Yes Tom still using the GTR and 350gt ….. actually can’t seem to break the GTR 😂 I’ve been pushing her more and more but she still fucking takes it …most reliable car I’ve ever had …multiple owners, no service history rust is there but mechanically fucking perfect thumbsup I went to great orme last month and ran faultless

Anybody out there!  - Page 2 Img_3610

Anybody out there!  - Page 2 Img_3710

Actually considering a Hyundai i30n and take it straight to forge Motorsport,  get 350bhp straight away instead of spending more money on the pulsars which are very slow in modern terms but I’m not sure yet lol

Good to hear mate glad your still getting use out of it! Don't thrash her too much though it's an expensive piece of tin 🤣

Will hopefully get my Pulsar sorted over the winter and be back out next spring so will have to come say hello although I have been saying I will get it sorted for years now.

Nice having a drive out to Wales, we have a static caravan now as I'm old and have to have somewhere I can go watch the sheep on the hills and not get arrested.

31Anybody out there!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody out there! 10th October 2024, 11:07 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

shroom wrote:

Is your Pulsar still running?

Just a few runs around the block, been slowly starting to do a few things when time permits, 2 kids under 4 takes all my time.

32Anybody out there!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody out there! 10th October 2024, 11:10 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

BEBB GTIR wrote:Sorry for late reply …been fucking manic here

Actually considering a Hyundai i30n and take it straight to forge Motorsport,  get 350bhp straight away instead of spending more money on the pulsars which are very slow in modern terms but I’m not sure yet lol

So good to hear the GTR is going strong.

I was thinking about I30n, my daily has been i30 for almost 10 years now. So easy power in the N.

33Anybody out there!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody out there! 12th October 2024, 7:55 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

I keep looking at the limited editions Ns …. But they’re a lot more money for not a lot more car other than interior and alloys …similar with 370z I love the Nismo but not paying £15k for Nismo badges lol

Yeah Tom it is an expensive bit of tin and body filler 😂, got stopped but the police in the summer , it’s too loud 😂 I’m like well it’s passed 9 mots at different stations and no one’s said anything and I’m half deaf anyways from years of chainsaw use with no ear defenders lol ridiculous

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum