Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Checking in

+6
pulsarmoley
Mr B
johnny gtir
pulsarmad20
Stugtir300
splmum
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Checking in  Empty Checking in 20th October 2022, 8:14 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

So who else is still on here
Myself
Bob
Mr B
Woody
Any more

2Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 21st October 2022, 4:47 am

splmum

splmum

johnny gtir wrote:So who else is still on here
Myself
Bob
Mr B
Woody
Any more
ME! Bwahahahaha

Mr B likes this post

3Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 21st October 2022, 1:39 pm

Stugtir300

Am still here.

4Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 22nd October 2022, 12:01 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Still a few then how’s the R’s ?

5Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 22nd October 2022, 5:41 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

@Cosmic73 posted a few months back aswell.

My car is just been sitting pretty these days.

Checking in  IMG-8731

johnny gtir likes this post

6Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 22nd October 2022, 3:55 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

I’m still here and so is the sunny ..Checking in  9b1d6610

johnny gtir likes this post

7Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 22nd October 2022, 11:24 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Seen your post on Instagram thumbsup

pulsarmad20 likes this post

8Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 23rd October 2022, 3:55 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

White wheels on a black R is the winning combo imo.

pulsarmad20 likes this post

9Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 10th December 2022, 5:57 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

What’s peoples plans for Xmas ? Everyone getting some time off ?

10Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 12th December 2022, 8:09 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Not a great deal mate, taking a few weeks off, we are having another girl so saving the leave for mid next year when she is born. Will hopefully spend some time over the break setting up new shelving and racks in the garage for storage, need to create some space, have too much shit. Been trying to cull stuff I havent used in years, its hard to part ways lol.

11Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 22nd December 2022, 6:39 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

I still check in every now and then.
God I miss this forum and look back when I did my gtir Winter project with real fondness.
I'm rebuilding a MK2 focus st225 at the moment and on the focus owners club forum but it's crap. Crap service manual, very badly written, crap advice.
Just wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas and hope you all have a great 2023!
I'll be back 😀

Mr B likes this post

12Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 24th December 2022, 2:34 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Cosmic73 wrote:I still check in every now and then.
God I miss this forum and look back when I did my gtir Winter project with real fondness.
I'm rebuilding a MK2 focus st225 at the moment and on the focus owners club forum but it's crap. Crap service manual, very badly written, crap advice.
Just wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas and hope you all have a great 2023!
I'll be back 😀

Is the MK2 going to be a keeper mate?

Happy Christmas everyone and hope you have a good one.

13Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 24th December 2022, 6:53 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Nah, it's a seller. Just a functional project to keep me busy over the Winter. I'm still on the look out for a solid classic Nissan but with a knackered engine for next year, which would be a keeper.

14Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 24th December 2022, 7:57 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Good news Smile keep a nissan in the family.

15Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 24th December 2022, 10:33 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Managed to drop the block/gearbox this morning which was stressful, but took it slow and it went fine.Checking in  Img_2025
Checking in  Img_2026Checking in  Img_2025
Checking in  Img_2026

16Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 25th December 2022, 6:54 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Always fun dropping it underneath. I have to say balancing the straps so the engine is level makes life so much easier especially when refitting the engine. Back in the day I never put much thought into it and just tried to force it in there lol

17Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 25th December 2022, 8:35 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

gtir_woody wrote:Not a great deal mate, taking a few weeks off, we are having another girl so saving the leave for mid next year when she is born. Will hopefully spend some time over the break setting up new shelving and racks in the garage for storage, need to create some space, have too much shit. Been trying to cull stuff I havent used in years, its hard to part ways lol.

Congratulations and all the best to you and the family

18Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 25th December 2022, 8:42 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Cosmic73 wrote:I still check in every now and then.
I'll be back 😀

Same to you keep us posted on the focus what’s it your doing to it etc

19Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 26th December 2022, 8:29 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

johnny gtir wrote:
gtir_woody wrote:Not a great deal mate, taking a few weeks off, we are having another girl so saving the leave for mid next year when she is born. Will hopefully spend some time over the break setting up new shelving and racks in the garage for storage, need to create some space, have too much shit. Been trying to cull stuff I havent used in years, its hard to part ways lol.

Congratulations and all the best to you and the family

Thanks mate, all the best Smile

20Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 26th December 2022, 9:00 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Congratulations on having another girl 😀
Got any names lined up? I suppose the fashion is to name it where it was conceived. I've a friend who's daughter is called Skye another friend who's son is called Alaska.
I can't think of any names that align with the backseat of a Pulsar tho Very Happy

21Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 26th December 2022, 9:24 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Our first is grace and thinking Ava for the second. Haha! I’m sure the fabric on the seats has a name Laughing add some more sentimental value to the R for the wife Laughing

22Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 26th December 2022, 12:44 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^
Another baby on the way, clearly not spending the required membership hours in the shed with the R lol .
To seal your wife's fondness of the R try aiming to have the baby in the R or using the R as the rapid hospital vehicle lol .
Christmas is great with young kids, hope you having good holiday times ...

23Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 26th December 2022, 1:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Mr B wrote:^
Another baby on the way, clearly not spending the required membership hours in the shed with the R lol .
To seal your wife's fondness of the R try aiming to have the baby in the R or using the R as the rapid hospital vehicle lol .
Christmas is great with young kids, hope you having good holiday times ...

Maybe like me and had a female in the unit she said what over the bonnet now let’s see that’s carbon Fiber no use the tailgate. Can we not get in the car. No we can not as those seats ain’t cheap Very Happy most work I have done on the R in last couple month

24Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 27th December 2022, 12:37 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

A female :-O pretty sure R membership requires no females, too much financial distraction lol .
You should be lusting over R parts johnny not tart parts :-/ !
Happy holidays ...

25Checking in  Empty Re: Checking in 27th December 2022, 12:46 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Cosmic73 wrote:Managed to drop the block/gearbox this morning which was stressful, but took it slow and it went fine.Checking in  Img_2026

Well there's your problem ... you got a surplus big hole in your block, fancy machining 5 holes instead of 4 !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum