Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted - GTIr project car?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanted - GTIr project car? Empty Wanted - GTIr project car? 17th July 2022, 3:40 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Hey everyone it's been a while and I hope you're all well?
I've been on the lookout for aaaages for a Winter project and there's simply sod all out there.
If anyone has a solid R with a knackered engine then it would be right up my street!
If not a sunny GTI would do nicely, or a 100nx, 200sx
Anything really as long as it's got a cattled engine that I can get stuck into over the Winter.

2Wanted - GTIr project car? Empty Re: Wanted - GTIr project car? 22nd July 2022, 7:48 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

OMG a new post on the forum Laughing hope you have been well mate. Good luck in finding one, times have changed with their availability. Hopefully you find a project and can come back here and make updates Smile

3Wanted - GTIr project car? Empty Re: Wanted - GTIr project car? 25th July 2022, 11:48 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Hey Woody, It has gone a bit quiet hasn't it. Still, this forum is much better then anything Facebook could offer.
Yes, all is going very well thanks and i hope you're well too. If i do manage to get my hands on R project i'll definitely post it here. Once upon time, there'd be a knackered R in this forum every few months from someone trying to extract 600BHP+, happy days  Very Happy

4Wanted - GTIr project car? Empty Re: Wanted - GTIr project car? 28th July 2022, 6:44 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Glad you are well mate, couldn't agree more Smile only takes a small group of dedicated people to keep the forum active. Good luck in the search. At least we are seeing some return on investment for the owners who kept their R's for the long term Laughing

5Wanted - GTIr project car? Empty Re: Wanted - GTIr project car? 1st August 2022, 12:16 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Hiya Neil

Give me a call or drop a text
Got a couple gtirs & sunny Gti, Nissan Rasheen projects amongst other cars.
They are good cars too just don't have the time to finish them

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6Wanted - GTIr project car? Empty Re: Wanted - GTIr project car? 3rd August 2022, 9:14 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

GTI-R US wrote:Hiya Neil

Give me a call or drop a text
Got a couple gtirs & sunny Gti, Nissan Rasheen projects amongst other cars.
They are good cars too just don't have the time to finish them

Hey Bob, i've PM'd you,
Neil Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum