Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attempted theft

+2
gtir_woody
Mr B
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Attempted theft - Page 2 Empty Re: Attempted theft 16th October 2022, 9:05 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yes responsibility and priority’s certainly do change. I am 37 now knocking towards the big 40. I have been around them since I was 17. Loving these cars from way before that first seeing one in a local import garage. 15 months so only just under 18 year before you get time or money to enjoy your car ha ha.

B good your using the car. 100% although I had power in mine like I think I have said before running circa 300-320 I have just as much fun jumping in blasting around the B roads and knowing the reliability is there is some of the best fun I have had.

To true it’s as if the whole worlds gone mad just so uncertain

27Attempted theft - Page 2 Empty Re: Attempted theft 21st October 2022, 11:43 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Yeah, to me 300 to 400 is sweat spot for road and light track use, done well it performs good and pretty reliable .
chasing big numbers generally limits usability and will eat lot of resources .
Big power is cool if you got resources and use for it but most better off with more sensible HP numbers .

The world got tough times ahead, Russia China Iran N Korea all big problems and things going get more uncertain for sure :-/

28Attempted theft - Page 2 Empty Re: Attempted theft 21st October 2022, 1:38 pm

Stugtir300

Nato and the wef,have alot to answer for.

29Attempted theft - Page 2 Empty Re: Attempted theft 22nd October 2022, 5:46 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Never expected it or really had an understanding about how fragile the world is but really took things for granted before covid + additional things hit the world.

30Attempted theft - Page 2 Empty Re: Attempted theft 22nd October 2022, 3:47 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

im still on here every now and then - but hardly ever post here or on facebook groups these days ... cant be bothered and the groups have changed so much last couple of years .... as for the theft i follow them on youtube . The sunny has gone from using it once a month to every day as the daily packed up and the engine and box is in the dinning room lol... misses loves it not ....

31Attempted theft - Page 2 Empty Re: Attempted theft 23rd October 2022, 3:54 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

It would nice getting behind the wheel of the r more. My missus would not be having that lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum