Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

something different, nissan truck

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1something different, nissan truck Empty something different, nissan truck 10th May 2021, 11:54 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Worth watching some of these videos as few good ideas how get a job done with basic tools ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imtIx2MDh_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozee-FzRMIk

2something different, nissan truck Empty Re: something different, nissan truck 15th May 2021, 6:37 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I enjoyed this, making the best with what you have. OH&S was lacking on this site though Laughing

3something different, nissan truck Empty Re: something different, nissan truck 15th May 2021, 4:17 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

My dad had an old d22 pickup which I wanted to do an RB25 conversion but money was tight, never mind it's somewhere in Egypt now apparently, think I saw it on the news in Syria with a 50cal gun on the back Razz

4something different, nissan truck Empty Re: something different, nissan truck 16th May 2021, 8:28 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Rather than more engine power, it ended up with ammunition power lol!

Last edited by gtir_woody on 16th May 2021, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

5something different, nissan truck Empty Re: something different, nissan truck 16th May 2021, 11:10 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

gtir_woody wrote:Rather than more engine power, it ended put with ammunition power lol!

Great for clay pigeon shooting

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum