Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally got a new front bumper

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finally got a new front bumper Empty Finally got a new front bumper 15th June 2020, 10:36 pm

shroom

shroom

So after years of moaning that I sold one too cheap I finally brought a uncut front bumper for my R. Got to take it to the spray shop for when the whole car gets done one day lol, trying to write all the wrongs I did when parts where cheap and stock stuff was uncool.

3mpire likes this post

2Finally got a new front bumper Empty Re: Finally got a new front bumper 15th June 2020, 10:38 pm

shroom

shroom

Finally got a new front bumper 20200612

3mpire likes this post

3Finally got a new front bumper Empty Re: Finally got a new front bumper 15th June 2020, 10:40 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Did you cut off one of your limbs for that bumper? Laughing

4Finally got a new front bumper Empty Re: Finally got a new front bumper 15th June 2020, 11:04 pm

shroom

shroom

Haha luckily no just lots of money ! But I have it now so that's one thing ticked off the list. Just a steering wheel and that dual shit speaker system thing I need to buy back lol

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

5Finally got a new front bumper Empty Re: Finally got a new front bumper 15th June 2020, 11:31 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Do they always have those smaller vertical fins in the bar? Been a long time since Ive paid attention ,most people must cut them out.

6Finally got a new front bumper Empty Re: Finally got a new front bumper 16th June 2020, 10:55 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

If we could see the future and never make bad choices life be pretty dull lol .

I took a gtir and evo steering wheel to the land fill decade or 2 back .
Had a workshop cleanout and saw minimal market for them .
What made it worse was the R wheel was like new as super low mileage car and wheel been stored quite well before I flung it .
I generally store most parts and keep original parts but it too late and I too old waste time crying lol ...
original bumper is a nice look, (those thin slats seem normal oem on untouched bars)
I had buy a bumper after a nudge with a taxi, back then it about 5K Baht from dealer which about 120 GBP and it came with all new clips/screws .

Luckily you got loadsa moneey Shroom so no problem slowly righting those wrongs from your wild youth :-)

7Finally got a new front bumper Empty Re: Finally got a new front bumper 1st January 2021, 1:49 pm

3mpire

Very nice! Where did you find the front bumper? Im also looking for one.
Hatch cover with speakers
Hatch shocks and part numbers or cross reference if anyone knowa them.

8Finally got a new front bumper Empty Re: Finally got a new front bumper 1st January 2021, 3:10 pm

shroom

shroom

Someone on eBay used to sell the new old stock bumpers many years ago. Someone purchased one in Birmingham and it came it for sale. Just got to keep an eye out on fb sales and ebay etc stuff takes years to find these days

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

3mpire likes this post

9Finally got a new front bumper Empty Re: Finally got a new front bumper 1st January 2021, 3:13 pm

3mpire

Will do! Thanks man 🙏🏼

10Finally got a new front bumper Empty Re: Finally got a new front bumper 23rd January 2021, 12:05 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

3mpire wrote:
Hatch shocks and part numbers or cross reference if anyone knowa them.
is a thread or 2 on here about them ...

left:
Factory     Number
NISSAN 90451-50C00
KILEN 442033
TRISCAN 1315-442033 or 8710-14218
QH     140255

right:
Factory     Number
NISSAN 90450-50C00
KILEN 442032
TRISCAN 1315-442032 or 8710-14217
QH     140256

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRISCAN-8710-14218-Gasfeder-Heckklappe-Koffer-Laderaum-links-fur-NISSAN/324060570300

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRISCAN-8710-14217-Gasfeder-Heckklappe-Koffer-Laderaum-rechts-fur-NISSAN/324062221080

Welling_AL and 3mpire like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum