Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir dash clocks

+2
johnny gtir
nomad
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Gtir dash clocks  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gtir dash clocks 4th August 2018, 12:03 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Thanks Woody .

Centre connector pin layout still same then ?

I not seen a different voltage pin test in nissan service data .

27Gtir dash clocks  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gtir dash clocks 5th August 2018, 2:31 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Interesting question B, im actually not sure what the differences are, but I know you need to change the membrane if you want fit a series 2 cluster in a series 1 and vise versa etc.

I cant say I saw any difference in the diagrams when wiring my digital dash though, maybe that was luck.

28Gtir dash clocks  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gtir dash clocks 5th August 2018, 5:13 am

splmum

splmum

The patterns are different, not major but enough that a S1 will NOT work in an S2 and an S2 will NOT work in an S1.
There is also a small difference in the plugs as well, and these have to be re-pinned.

29Gtir dash clocks  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gtir dash clocks 5th August 2018, 2:17 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Have to review wiring section in NSM but I don't recall any different pin test steps for later models so assume relevent pins still was same, is a guess that though at the moment .

30Gtir dash clocks  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gtir dash clocks 10th August 2018, 11:20 pm

Denis h

Hi. My findings on this after studying diagram power on pin 23 centre plug is not true for my car. Fuse for power in to clocks comes in on plug nearest drivers door on pin one. I've got 2 diagrams complete workshop manual and they r different. Dono why.

31Gtir dash clocks  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gtir dash clocks 20th August 2018, 8:41 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

How about basics of gauge sensors for temp and fuel, do they seem show realistic resistance values and can you trace these at the clocks .

32Gtir dash clocks  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gtir dash clocks 21st August 2018, 6:05 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

just to eliminate my comment also, which cluster do you have?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum