Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inlet manifold water pipes

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inlet manifold water pipes Empty Inlet manifold water pipes 21st April 2018, 4:22 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Alright guys, I'm in the process of changing my head gasket, and I remember someone saying they ditched a lot of the pipes under the manifold to make it easier in the future to get the inlet off. Now there is a lot of piping which ones do I get rid? also I'm renewing all of it to and I want to save a bit of cash Cheers Paul.

2Inlet manifold water pipes Empty Re: Inlet manifold water pipes 22nd April 2018, 11:22 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

Pipes I don't know that I'd ditch any, but you can certainly throw out that stupid big metal support bracket under the manifold.

3Inlet manifold water pipes Empty Re: Inlet manifold water pipes 22nd April 2018, 3:43 pm

toaster55

toaster55

That was the first thing to find the bin! Fair bit of weight saved too, just got to work out what else is useless crap for the bin. Laughing

4Inlet manifold water pipes Empty Re: Inlet manifold water pipes 22nd April 2018, 4:46 pm

shroom

shroom

They are the water pipes which heat the plenum on cold start or something like that I'm sure someone has a pic of which ones it is

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum