Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coilovers for N14/GTIR

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coilovers for N14/GTIR Empty Coilovers for N14/GTIR 25th January 2018, 1:22 pm

Robcool

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a set of coilovers, as long as they work is fine! I don't want to spend mega bucks though as there going on my N13 (I've read that their a direct fit and require less work to fit than mk1 golf ones do)

If anyone has anything laying around or could point me in the right direction that would be great!

I don't fancy spending £700-800 on coilovers for my £450 car haha!!

Cheers
Rob

2Coilovers for N14/GTIR Empty Re: Coilovers for N14/GTIR 25th January 2018, 1:23 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

We have some if needed drop me a pm

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Coilovers for N14/GTIR Empty Re: Coilovers for N14/GTIR 25th January 2018, 1:31 pm

Robcool

Ah yes, I got the email from you yesterday I haven't yet replied sorry! they were around the £420 mark weren't they? I will have to save up for those unfortunately as their a bit out my price range. But after having a look, they only seemed to make premium brand coilovers anyway so I'll probably have to save a bit first before buying some. Even second hand ones will be carrying a premium of course!

4Coilovers for N14/GTIR Empty Re: Coilovers for N14/GTIR 4th February 2018, 3:11 pm

steven_c

steven_c

Hey GTIR-US What coilovers do you have available?

5Coilovers for N14/GTIR Empty Re: Coilovers for N14/GTIR 5th February 2018, 7:52 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

Asta Is selling a set of Teins in the Parts for sale section.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum