Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WTB: Front Windshield RNN14

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WTB: Front Windshield RNN14 Empty WTB: Front Windshield RNN14 13th November 2017, 9:30 pm

azarkari

Hey everyone,

looking to buy a front windshield as mine is cracked. Located in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. Willing to drive within reason and willing to pay for shipping if needed!

Needed:
Front windshield
1991 nissan pulsar Gti-r
tint or brand does not matter

2WTB: Front Windshield RNN14 Empty Re: WTB: Front Windshield RNN14 14th November 2017, 7:51 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Can you not claim this on your insurance?

3WTB: Front Windshield RNN14 Empty Re: WTB: Front Windshield RNN14 22nd November 2017, 5:24 pm

azarkari

still looking! funds ready to go!

4WTB: Front Windshield RNN14 Empty Re: WTB: Front Windshield RNN14 22nd November 2017, 7:11 pm

astarozna

astarozna

I assume that all the major glass companies you tried? CalAlta Auto Glass Ltd, Crystal Glass, Speedy Glass.

5WTB: Front Windshield RNN14 Empty Re: WTB: Front Windshield RNN14 22nd November 2017, 7:14 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I know someone who has them... PM me

6WTB: Front Windshield RNN14 Empty Re: WTB: Front Windshield RNN14 24th November 2017, 11:33 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

As do I, send me a PM. And yes, They're both in North America.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum