Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Want to refurbish cusco strut brace

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Want to refurbish cusco strut brace Empty Want to refurbish cusco strut brace 11th October 2017, 5:26 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Now that my enine bay is very smart and clean my front strut brace is very much letting the side down .

So much infact that I haven't fitted it .

So today I split it down cleaned up the threads and sanded all the paint off .
I've put a base coat down of anti rust paint .

My issue is I want to repaint it cusco blue .

Does anyone know what blue it is or a colour that is similar

2Want to refurbish cusco strut brace Empty Re: Want to refurbish cusco strut brace 11th October 2017, 6:29 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Cusco is a two staged paint silver then blue over the top ... from what I've read vauxhaull ardent blur is a close match ....

3Want to refurbish cusco strut brace Empty Re: Want to refurbish cusco strut brace 11th October 2017, 6:39 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Yeah arden blue is what I found

4Want to refurbish cusco strut brace Empty Re: Want to refurbish cusco strut brace 7th November 2017, 3:04 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

So this is where I'm at . I sanded them down pretty much to bare metal . Gave them a coat of anti rust primer then 2 coats of Arden blue .

Just needs some laquer next

Want to refurbish cusco strut brace 20171110

5Want to refurbish cusco strut brace Empty Re: Want to refurbish cusco strut brace 7th November 2017, 8:09 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looks good thumbsup

6Want to refurbish cusco strut brace Empty Re: Want to refurbish cusco strut brace 7th November 2017, 8:36 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Tidy Cool

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

7Want to refurbish cusco strut brace Empty Re: Want to refurbish cusco strut brace 7th November 2017, 9:24 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Doesn't look to far of colour match wise from the pic?

8Want to refurbish cusco strut brace Empty Re: Want to refurbish cusco strut brace 7th November 2017, 9:39 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Its about as close as you'll get . Just need to try and get some little cusco stickers / decals for it

9Want to refurbish cusco strut brace Empty Re: Want to refurbish cusco strut brace 7th November 2017, 10:43 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Stu might be able to sort you out ....

10Want to refurbish cusco strut brace Empty Re: Want to refurbish cusco strut brace 4th December 2017, 11:23 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Strut brace fitted .
Cheers the engine bay up nicely .
Think my next mod will be to repaint my whiteline 4point chassis brace the same colour blue

Want to refurbish cusco strut brace 20171210

11Want to refurbish cusco strut brace Empty Re: Want to refurbish cusco strut brace 5th December 2017, 8:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Came up a treat rob bet your well chuffed thumbsup

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum