Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

sat in hospital

+7
johnny gtir
Welling_AL
Mr B
gtir_woody
Cosmic73
mike74
Stu
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 17th February 2017, 4:49 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

GTI-R US wrote:You out yet Stubert?
Glad it all went well with the op fella
Thanks Bob.
Yes I'm out mate. I was discharged at 12 oclock Smile

Just had quorn sausages and mash Smile first hot meal in 2 weeks lol

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

52sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 17th February 2017, 5:09 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

good to hear you're out Stu,
Get well soon mate Very Happy

53sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 17th February 2017, 6:15 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Cosmic73 wrote:good to hear you're out Stu,
Get well soon mate Very Happy
Thanks mate Smile

54sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 17th February 2017, 6:45 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Never mind you when do you get car home ?

55sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 17th February 2017, 8:00 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

johnny gtir wrote:Never mind you when do you get car home ?
First thing I did when I got home was take a walk down to the unit.
The painters wife had just locked up.
Its almost finished. They have had a few issues to sort out for me with the arches I had done. And some of the paint was pealing off when they were rubbing the body down so they have had to take the paint further back.
She said it looks amazing and to go down tomorrow and have a look if I want.
But the car should be finished by Monday so I have decided to wait to see the finished item..

56sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 17th February 2017, 8:02 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Nice one good news on car and yourself then

57sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 18th February 2017, 1:22 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Awesome mate, good to hear!

58sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 18th February 2017, 6:58 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

You having full body blown or just panels needed etc, remember you having sill and arch panels stocked ready .
stop worry about old stu, good wishes should be on the car lol . would double check your seats next time down bodyshop as may find you have newcastle brown ale crate sports seats fitted lol

59sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 18th February 2017, 8:48 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

johnny gtir wrote:Nice one good news on car and yourself then
Thanks mate
gtir_woody wrote:Awesome mate, good to hear!
Thanks mate

Mr B wrote:You having full body blown or just panels needed etc, remember you having sill and arch panels stocked ready .
stop worry about old stu, good wishes should be on the car lol . would double check your seats next time down bodyshop as may find you have newcastle brown ale crate sports seats fitted lol

Full body paint mate. The whole car needed painting. The roof needed going back to metal.
I had the rear arches and sills sorted a month ago.
I will be checking closely to see if there's anything remotely johnny in the car Laughing
I'm gonna pop by the bodyshop later as I have new fixings for the sill skirts.
Plus I have a spotlight grill I need painting Laughing

60sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 18th February 2017, 9:03 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

You don't need to use that spot light grill mate, plenty of other people that can make good use of it Laughing

61sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 18th February 2017, 9:16 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Was that spotlight grill found in your intestines during surgery !  Laughing

Hope paint come out a treat, full respray is nice and makes sense, will make a huge difference .

Those spotlight grilles are over-rated and ugly, skip it or post to woody, not worth the paint is that Razz

62sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 18th February 2017, 1:50 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

gtir_woody wrote:You don't need to use that spot light grill mate, plenty of other people that can make good use of it Laughing
Haha will look just fine on my car Smile

Mr B wrote:Was that spotlight grill found in your intestines during surgery !  Laughing

Hope paint come out a treat, full respray is nice and makes sense, will make a huge difference .

Those spotlight grilles are over-rated and ugly, skip it or post to woody, not worth the paint is that Razz
Lol it was a good find but not inside my intestines Laughing

Yeah the car needed a full re paint. There were paint platers from a bad paint job and a few little rust spots and little dents around the car.
Plus panels had been painted so it didn't match all round.
The guy painting it is really good at what he does and has restored his own xr2i and that is a sweet paint job..
He was excited to paint mine and has been talking about it with friends we have in common.
So im confident it's going to be an awsome job Smile
As for the spotlights. They are over priced. But I got this one for a decent price I think Smile

63sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 18th February 2017, 2:20 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Will look sweet with spot grill, really work well on front visually, more so with uncut bumper and the alloy guard . Sounds like got a keen body guy and that half the battle, you got find people who got heart in it .
all the best ...

64sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 18th February 2017, 3:29 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Never realised it was full dip should be good thought it was rears sorted. Ideal

65sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 18th February 2017, 4:15 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Mr B wrote:Will look sweet with spot grill, really work well on front visually, more so with uncut bumper and the alloy guard . Sounds like got a keen body guy and that half the battle, you got find people who got heart in it .
all the best ...
Thanks B Smile
I cant fir an alloy bumper guard. My turbo casing has been turned around and exits underneath so the ic piping is too low. Plus the cross member has been cut in half to fit the turbo in its lower form.
(Cross member we all use to jack the car from at front)
The painter really has got the heart and it isn't his main job so does it as extra income.
He has a professional setup in a huge unit.
But he paints for a huge company as his main job.

johnny gtir wrote:Never realised it was full dip should be good thought it was rears sorted. Ideal
Yeah its having the works done mate. Will be better than new the painter said Smile

66sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 19th February 2017, 7:14 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I bet you just want the car back, I cant think of anything better than a nice fresh paint job, really gives you a good feeling looking at the car Laughing

67sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 19th March 2017, 12:29 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Little update.
I have been back in hospital for the last week.
Gall stones were infected and then caused the gall bladder to become infected.
Didnt eat for 6 day so last some more weight.
Been on a drip and antibiotics all week.
I shoukd hopefully be out again soon. All the pain has gone and looks like the gall bladder has recovered.
But they can't understand why I'm getting random high temperatures through the night. So a few more tests and an xray is planned.
I need to get out and drive my car. It needs a wash haha

68sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 19th March 2017, 2:03 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Sticky thermostat by sounds of it :-) or saucy dreams !
Hope all sorts out okay ...

69sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 19th March 2017, 3:02 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Mr B wrote:Sticky thermostat by sounds of it :-) or saucy dreams !
Hope all sorts out okay ...

Lol

Thanks B.

I wonder if an obd1 reader will find my fault?

I've had some crazy dreams off the morphine haha

70sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 19th March 2017, 3:36 pm

shroom

shroom

That's not good Stu sorry to hear your still suffering! hopefully you are on the mend now though. Cant imagine not eating for 6 days I cant even skip lunch without feeling like shit lol

71sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 19th March 2017, 4:01 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Question
shroom wrote:That's not good Stu sorry to hear your still suffering! hopefully you are on the mend now though. Cant imagine not eating for 6 days I cant even skip lunch without feeling like shit lol

Thanks Tom.

Yeah not eating for 6 days is extreme mate lol
I wasn't fussed tho because I didn't feel like eating.
I'm only eating small portions now. And only twice a day.
Cant wait to get better so I can have a fully loaded meal again lol

72sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 19th March 2017, 5:02 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Sorry to hear you're on hospital rations Sad
I feel a bit guilty for having this gorgeous roast lamb, seasoned with fresh rosemary, roast potatoes, rich gravy and yorkshire pud for my Sunday dinner. Wink

Hope you Get well soon, Very Happy

73sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 19th March 2017, 5:54 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Cosmic73 wrote:Sorry to hear you're on hospital rations Sad
I feel a bit guilty for having this gorgeous roast lamb, seasoned with fresh rosemary, roast potatoes, rich gravy and yorkshire pud for my Sunday dinner. Wink

Hope you Get well soon, Very Happy
Hahaha
I had roast chicken dinner Wink
And just had a Mexican chicken bap for tea Laughing
So don't feel bad Smile

74sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 19th March 2017, 8:05 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Your stringing this out now mate. Lol hope you get well soon tho

75sat in hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: sat in hospital 19th March 2017, 8:27 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

johnny gtir wrote:Your stringing this out now mate. Lol hope you get well soon tho
I know Laughing free food and a warm bed Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum