Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

not a happy bunny. I'm in bloody hospital

+9
Thermal
johnboy
GTI-R US
buckym120
toaster55
pulsarmoley
johnny gtir
nomad
ROB_IOW
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Last Sunday i went for a meal with some friends and noticed when we sat down that my left knee was sore...

So as us men do i ignored it and on Monday it was still sore .
I have suffered in the past from gout and thought it was a little flair up of gout .
Well Wednesday came and we went to London and all I've done is make it worse.

Friday came and i went to doctors and saw a nurse . Oh there's nothing wrong with you she said .
So rested over the weekend and this morning it was worse than ever ..

So took a trip to hospital and they have took xrays , blood samples and a fluid sample from inside my knee . That fooking hurt..

They have now admitted me because they think i have sceptic arthritis in my knee..

So all in all I'm not a happy boy..

Stuck in hospital with limited internet and no tv . Bored bored bored

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sorry to hear that fella ..... so what they going to do with it ...

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

never been stuck in hospital but hate visiting never mind staying in nightmare mate

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Unlucky Rob, hope you feel better soon.

toaster55

toaster55

shit happens mate just when you don't want it, hope you get better soon.

buckym120

buckym120

Hope it's not your left knee mate with the new clutch you have waiting to go in

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I hate hospitals after spending a week in one last year, you end up becoming like all the other poorly fookers talking about your ailments lol

Ain't they got paid tvs in there, that's the prob with living on an island where there's no electricity  Laughing 
Hope you ain't in too long

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

My Mrs just brought in my lap top.
Sat watching Pacific rim. Let's see if it's as shit a it looks .
Yeah it's my left knee

they think it might be septic arthritis

johnboy

johnboy

Sounds bad. Hope they get it cleared up quickly.

Thermal

Thermal

Let's hope for a speedy recovery, have you formulated an escape plan yet !, I bloody hate hospitals, full of ill people.

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Lying in my bed after my morphine .
Watching DVDs

Be asleep soon

mobile internet has sped right up now for some reason.. Like being on my broadband at home

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Morphine .... nurses .... internet .... and your complaining why  Laughing 
I dont envy you mate everytime ive been in a & e i spend most of the time with me head in me hands as im no good with blood and gore ... let alone blood tests ive only had one in last 15 years ...

Sparkie

Good luck hope on the mend soon.

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

My mate was in for a similar thing in his knee, he had damaged cartelage in his knee cap & it swelled up with water, was in the 4 days.

Hope all is well for you tho mate Smile

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Been wide awake since 3 am ..
In more pain now than i have been ever ..
Might be summit to do with the fucking big needle they put into the side of my knee.

Went to get a cup of tea and looked at the patient board . They have an estimated discharge date of 5th June.

Gutted

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Well I'm back to hospital tomoz .  
Went to doctors today and she told me to go straight to hospital.  
Told her i need to do the jobs that are booked in for tomoz first . Then I'll go..

She looked shocked .  Don't think many people say no when they get told to go hospital

Thinks it might be a bone infection or a torn cruciate knee ligament..

Not a happy boy tho .  This is ruining my business

Also told her i won't be staying in over night only way I'll stay is if  I'm going to die.

Last edited by GTI_R_IOW on 12th June 2014, 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Bloody hell rob your not having much luck mate  Crying or Very sad  .... health is more important but understand especially when your moving etc ...

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

The jobs that are booked in for tomoz are the jobs i was meant to do last week when they kept me in..
Had to cancel them last week , can't really cancel again ..
On a plus side I've nothing then till Tuesday. So far anyway

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Is a big problem when self employed.
Hopefully will get to bottom of it as seems a bit undecided on actual issue at mo.
No point moping in hospital unless 100% needed. Just be bit easy on that knee but not so easy on the docs as pretty easy test difference between bone/joint infection & torn ligament.

the vamp

the vamp

fook sorry to hear this Rob i know your concerned about your business Rob but seriously mate Your health comes first your business aint going to do you any good if you arnt there to run it. and believe me i know because dec 2010 i was medically discharged now 3 and half years later im still undergoing investigation and a string of operations i used to be like you very work motivated but ive come to realise without your health you have nothing so ive come to live 1 day at a time some days are spent full of medication and any fair to good days i try to enjoy you and few others i dont know met me at the sprint day im sure you all thought i was a bit of a lun but now you know why i dont like people treating me any different and this probably will come as a shock to those who know me but were unawear of my situation. but the point im trying to make is you dont know whats around the corner in life if i had the choice id trade everything for my health so Rob its your decision but i recommend you do as your doctor says because your health and family are definitely more important mate

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Blimey colin thats a serious post .... but couldnt agree more regarding health issues .... like yourself ive suffered many years people probably would look at me and never realise but its all a show .... but now i try and make any appointment regardless of work as before i would never of taken time off work to go .... trouble is just because you stop doesnt mean everything else does but the bills still keel rolling in ....

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Yep and that's why i had to work.
Need to save 3 k in just over 2 months for deposit on house .
And also need a turbo , and bills to pay

So if I'd put off todays jobs would have had to do them next week and then be less i could do next week

Its a vicious circle

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

it is that if I could of got the hols I would of done some work to help you and you just oversea it make sure it made your approval. hope it gets sorted mate

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Johnny you are such a kind person even thinking that bud..

You are always welcome in my house

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah i second that thats a really nice offer johnny .... top lad  you the man 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum