Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's everyone asked/bought for xmas then ?

+11
pulsarmoley
PartyPete
Mr B
mike74
gtir_woody
Gostek
toaster55
BEBB GTIR
nomad
Cosmic73
pulsarmad20
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Jammy bastard, Laughing

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

I can see him sat in that with cold beer in one hand and his new spray gun in the other Laughing
I wonder how thick the ice would be on one of those in the UK tongue

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

i imagine the ice would be pretty damn thick hahaha. Its been raining here today, not pool weather Sad

29What's everyone asked/bought for xmas then ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's everyone asked/bought for xmas then ? 25th December 2016, 10:48 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Bought myself a nismo boost gauge Smile
And 3 pairs of trainers Laughing
Had aftershave. A belt. Batman earing and a wallet off the kids and ex Smile
Oh also bought a new rotor arm. Dizzy cap and coolant sensor for the car genuine nissan ones to replace the ones I bought last mo th Smile

30What's everyone asked/bought for xmas then ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's everyone asked/bought for xmas then ? 25th December 2016, 11:33 am

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Stu wrote:Bought myself a nismo boost gauge Smile
Oh also bought a new rotor arm. Dizzy cap and coolant sensor for the car genuine nissan ones to replace the ones I bought last mo th Smile

Hope the wallet come loaded lol so u can buy all the missing parts for mine haha

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Makes a change your ex giving you an empty wallet instead if emptying your wallet.

32What's everyone asked/bought for xmas then ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's everyone asked/bought for xmas then ? 25th December 2016, 11:30 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

pulsarmad20 wrote:
Stu wrote:Bought myself a nismo boost gauge Smile

Hope the wallet come loaded lol so u can buy all the missing parts for mine haha
Lol no spare funds sorry Wink

Cosmic73 wrote:Makes a change your ex giving you an empty wallet instead if emptying your wallet.
Laughing it does make a change Laughing

astarozna

astarozna

Bought my self a holiday, got two ticket's for my missus and a kid to Australia in feb for a month Very Happy. Got the box, put some sunscreen inside and made two paper airplanes as tickets. julia(age 7) opened the box, first thing she did was threw away the plains and looked confused at sunscreens. Missus picked up airplane and unfolded it in to A4 itinerary. It was printed on both sides, she only looked on one side, was so exited to turn the leaf(there was a stop over in Quatar) and told Julia that they are going to exiting warm country......hahaaaaa. I told here to turn the leaf around and read it through. First she didn't understand, then she cried, then she was confused, then she was over the moon. That's my holiday sorted!!!!!

Last edited by astarozna on 26th December 2016, 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^
Haha , cool xmas surprise ...

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

astarozna wrote:Bought my self a holiday, got two ticket's for my missus and a kid to Australia in feb for a month Very Happy. Got the box, pus some sunscreen in side and made two paper airplanes as tickets. julia(age 7) opened the box, first thing she did was threw away the plains  and looked confused at sunscreens. Missus picked up airplane and unfolded it in to A4 itinerary. It was on printed on both sides, she only looked on one side was so exited to turn the leaf(there was a stop over in Quatar) and told Julia that they are going to exiting warm country......hahaaaaa. I told here to turn the leaf around and read it through. First she didn't understand then, she cried, then she was confused, then she was over the moon. That's my holiday sorted!!!!!
Where is your home country

astarozna

astarozna

Tallinn, Estonia.

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

astarozna wrote:Bought my self a holiday, got two ticket's for my missus and a kid to Australia in feb for a month Very Happy. Got the box, put some sunscreen inside and made two paper airplanes as tickets. julia(age 7) opened the box, first thing she did was threw away the plains and looked confused at sunscreens. Missus picked up airplane and unfolded it in to A4 itinerary. It was printed on both sides, she only looked on one side, was so exited to turn the leaf(there was a stop over in Quatar) and told Julia that they are going to exiting warm country......hahaaaaa. I told here to turn the leaf around and read it through. First she didn't understand, then she cried, then she was confused, then she was over the moon. That's my holiday sorted!!!!!

Sounds awesome mate, where in Australia you going?

38What's everyone asked/bought for xmas then ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's everyone asked/bought for xmas then ? 26th December 2016, 11:15 pm

splmum

splmum

If you make it to Sydney, let us know, could meet for a meal and a drink

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

So did anyone get anything cool?

40What's everyone asked/bought for xmas then ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's everyone asked/bought for xmas then ? 27th December 2016, 12:56 pm

astarozna

astarozna

gtir_woody wrote:
astarozna wrote:Bought my self a holiday, got two ticket's for my missus and a kid to Australia in feb for a month Very Happy. Got the box, put some sunscreen inside and made two paper airplanes as tickets. julia(age 7) opened the box, first thing she did was threw away the plains and looked confused at sunscreens. Missus picked up airplane and unfolded it in to A4 itinerary. It was printed on both sides, she only looked on one side, was so exited to turn the leaf(there was a stop over in Quatar) and told Julia that they are going to exiting warm country......hahaaaaa. I told here to turn the leaf around and read it through. First she didn't understand, then she cried, then she was confused, then she was over the moon. That's my holiday sorted!!!!!

Sounds awesome mate, where in Australia you going?
Not me, my missus and daughter. Adelaid, Melbourn, Tasmania....etc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum