Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what will xmas bring. ....

+2
ROB_IOW
nomad
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what will xmas bring. .... Empty what will xmas bring. .... 23rd November 2012, 9:10 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

the time of year has come round so quick (think its a sign of old age )
Every year i get asked what i want for christmas so i nearly always get tools and other bits for the pulsar so i think so far i got some air tools for my compressor i got for my birthday and a new drill and some slim line fans. ..... Obviously bob has had hes xmas pressie early with the new gtr so santa is skipping hes house lol so what you hoping santa will bring you?

2what will xmas bring. .... Empty Re: what will xmas bring. .... 23rd November 2012, 9:34 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

A lie in on christmas day would be my main prezzie..
A 1/43 scale model of my GTI-R would be nice

Trying to collect every car i've owned as a 1/43 scale model

3what will xmas bring. .... Empty Re: what will xmas bring. .... 23rd November 2012, 10:05 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

What i would like: a gorgeous bit of skirt and something for the car(cant think of anything at the moment)
What i will get: socks, books and chocolate...

4what will xmas bring. .... Empty Re: what will xmas bring. .... 23rd November 2012, 10:33 pm

Drift God

Drift God

Would like a mines ECU to tide me over until i go for a stand alone unit, but bought one too many bits already so far! Razz just having her back out on the road will be good Very Happy

5what will xmas bring. .... Empty Re: what will xmas bring. .... 24th November 2012, 8:25 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

treated my self to a new turbo but i want/need another one

6what will xmas bring. .... Empty Re: what will xmas bring. .... 24th November 2012, 9:09 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

I want my white pulsar up and running!! but I will need a miracle Razz ( also a new engine) Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum