Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rear arch panel help

+4
johnny gtir
Mr B
nomad
gtir_woody
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rear arch panel help Empty Rear arch panel help 30th July 2016, 12:13 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Hi lads

I was wondering if anyone could help me out and assist with getting a pair of rear arches posted to Australia as the seller doesn't ship to here. More than happy to pay for your time to help me out.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-SUNNY-N14-1992-1995-REAR-WHEEL-ARCH-4-5-DOOR-MODELS-L-H-NEW-/321766471926?hash=item4aeac6b8f6

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-SUNNY-N14-1992-1995-REAR-WHEEL-ARCH-4-5-DOOR-MODELS-R-H-NEW-/200965853691?hash=item2eca7f91fb

2Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 30th July 2016, 1:00 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Cheaper here
http://www.carz2.co.uk/nissan-sunny-n14-sedhb-91-95-sidewall-45-drs-wheelarch-repair-panel-left-rear-kk1628581-96443-p.asp
See if they will ship to you.
If not I'm happy to take delivery and then send them on to you mate Wink

3Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 30th July 2016, 8:49 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Thanks heaps mate, Ill send them an email and go there Smile

4Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 31st July 2016, 7:52 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Sent off an email so see what they say Smile postage will be a killer either way Sad

5Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 31st July 2016, 9:07 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Don't think will be that bad, rob (IOW) done similar to oz so he could give rough idea on cost,
UK shipping options decent too.
sent as gift means no import duty & it low value anyway, they not heavy, just need bit of light ply & baton to box them so make it in tidy shape .
Pretty cool got friendly member forum to do this sort of thing thumbsup

6Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 31st July 2016, 9:09 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats what happens when you live over the otherside of the world .... Laughing do you find it a a real struggle with alot of the parts ..... i guess the internet brings the world alot closer no matter where you are in the world ....

7Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 31st July 2016, 9:13 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Internet makes huge difference on parts & knowledge for all really. lot of people struggle but would be bigger headache without all the online sources . before internet everything learned the hard way ...
Save a lot of money too potentially ...

8Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 31st July 2016, 9:38 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Indeed, imagine a world building cars without the internet.

9Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 31st July 2016, 8:50 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Maybe I am wrong but it seems easier sending out to auz than getting stuff in to uk but I could be wrong might just seem that way cost wise

10Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 1st August 2016, 8:20 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I sent an email regarding the rear arches and also sills and they replied saying they dont ship to over here. They also said they dont stock the parts and has to come from denmark with approx 3 weeks delay, but im no hurry.

So think Ill take you up on that offer stu Smile

11Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 1st August 2016, 10:22 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Message me Chris and we can sort it out mate Wink

12Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 2nd September 2016, 3:30 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Adam (mreguest) helped me out with a pair of sills and arches. You wrapped them up real good mate, I sliced my finger with the box cutter trying to open them LOL. Thanks again buddy Smile

And thanks Stu for passing the info onto me Smile

Rear arch panel help IMG_3207

13Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 2nd September 2016, 1:31 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Happy to help in any way I can mate.
Glad you got them an it helped Adam get a sale Smile

14Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 3rd September 2016, 6:39 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Couldnt have been happier with Adam, top bloke and certainly made sure they were packaged well and arrived safe for me thumbsup

15Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 3rd September 2016, 7:05 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

cool, effort like this really helps members & the cars .... thumbsup

16Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 3rd September 2016, 7:46 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Exactly what makes a great forum mate Smile

17Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 3rd September 2016, 7:51 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

I didnt even know you can get replacement sills censored ended up having to make mine, doh! Good effort to everyone helping Woody out though!

18Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 4th September 2016, 11:46 am

shroom

shroom

Christ im suprised your having to replace all that in Australia! Was it in the country long before you got her? Good to see you have it all just a job and a half to get it all done

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

19Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 4th September 2016, 8:27 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I've never actually looked at how long she has been in Aus, I should look it up one day Smile

One side has a little rust from the gaurds being rolled and collecting water by the looks and the other side looks like it's had damage around the bolt-on arch section and someone's done a hammer and bog job duh

20Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 4th September 2016, 10:54 pm

shroom

shroom

Should be a lot better when done then :-) we dont just have salt on our fish and chips the local councils like to spread tones of it all around the place in "winter" they never get it right tho and many cars suffer over here. I dont drive it over those periods but have done in the past and things like coilovers disolve after a winter lol

21Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 6th September 2016, 7:46 pm

mreguest

mreguest

Glad to see you are happy with them, sorry you cut your finger! Smile

and cheers to Stu for thinking about this!

Look forward to the pictures of you doing a great job fixing it all...

Cheers,
Adam

22Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 7th September 2016, 8:27 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Thanks mate Smile will be awhile but can't wait to freshen her up with these new parts Smile

23Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 7th September 2016, 12:20 pm

shroom

shroom

I take it your not going down the wide arch route then?

24Rear arch panel help Empty Re: Rear arch panel help 7th September 2016, 8:28 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Nah, just using smaller tyres on the Gtr wheels and I'll get another set of wheels that fit better with track tyres etc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum