Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

pulsar on ebay

+2
Stu
Mr B
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1pulsar on ebay Empty pulsar on ebay 16th April 2015, 8:26 pm

hi.red pulsar on ebay for 4000 or nearest offer? sold last week for 2000 and on that ad said needed clutch. ultra low miles though?

2pulsar on ebay Empty Re: pulsar on ebay 16th April 2015, 8:45 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990-Nissan-Pulsar-Gtir-Low-Mileage-Great-Power-Umbrella-Model-Stunning-Red-HPI-/251922190138?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aa7bb8f3a

Mmm !
Is it really low miles
Sounds like someone trying make a easy profit !
Had paintwork done & expect arches worse than look
comment on underneath fairly solid not to great :-/
need good looking at & with experienced eye as 4k good money if it a a polished turd.

3pulsar on ebay Empty Re: pulsar on ebay 16th April 2015, 8:46 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

The original seller which was a garage told my brother it needed a full respray and had quite a few rust/rot patches around it.
Guess someone has done a quick clutch change and tarted it up to make a quick £1500?
That's how people make money I guess.
All the garages that sell cars buy them cheaper than they sell them.

4pulsar on ebay Empty Re: pulsar on ebay 16th April 2015, 8:52 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Resolution on the photos are terrible but I thought it looked pretty clean. That's all a mate of mine did was buy cars for really good price and sell them on a week later for a profit. Built his whole car that way.

5pulsar on ebay Empty Re: pulsar on ebay 16th April 2015, 8:54 pm

think your right..clutch fitted and profit sale.. along the same lines just wondered if anyone has ever enquired about importing b4.

6pulsar on ebay Empty Re: pulsar on ebay 16th April 2015, 10:02 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Look at all the safety features it's now got...

Driver and passenger air bags, belt pre-tensioners, ESP -  must make it worth every penny.. ball age

7pulsar on ebay Empty Re: pulsar on ebay 16th April 2015, 10:15 pm

Thermal

Thermal

It looks tidy enough, but I wish mine had styling from the factory, (dont they all)

8pulsar on ebay Empty Re: pulsar on ebay 16th April 2015, 10:21 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Anything can look tidy in a pic, amount of surprises i've had when actually view compared to a car pic is quite a few ...

9pulsar on ebay Empty Re: pulsar on ebay 16th April 2015, 10:27 pm

Thermal

Thermal

Agree, always best to view first, thr first three Pulsar I looked at, looked like they had been sitting in a salt bath underneath.

10pulsar on ebay Empty Re: pulsar on ebay 17th April 2015, 12:46 am

grim_d

grim_d

Mr B wrote:Anything can look tidy in a pic, amount of surprises i've had when actually view compared to a car pic is quite a few ...

True that. My car looks fantastic in photos. Laughing

11pulsar on ebay Empty clutch fork 17th April 2015, 5:02 am

hi..asked the question if clutch was fitted,and the guy said only needed clutch fork...now i may be wrong? but to fit new fork dont you need to take gearbox off, so why not put new clutch in?

12pulsar on ebay Empty Re: pulsar on ebay 17th April 2015, 6:16 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Well I would put in a new release bearing to go with fork but if clutch very good on inspection & decent brand I would reuse it. Decent organic clutch is expensive. At end of day this guy after easy profit not doing the buyer a favour.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum