Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good weekend lads n lasses ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good weekend lads n lasses ?  Empty Good weekend lads n lasses ? 27th August 2012, 5:18 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Progress here more testing needed but oil pressure problem was sender by the looks of it so really happy . Built up my new engine stand for a different engine build and my turbo still just started to do the bearing in but i think its a different issue to my so called oil pressure problem and i think i know what caused it so mixed feelings but all in all happy. Everyone back to work tomorrow ?

2Good weekend lads n lasses ?  Empty Re: Good weekend lads n lasses ? 27th August 2012, 6:42 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

thats a bit of good news then johnny, youll soon be ready for a trackday now!

ive totally fooked my knees up layed around 10sq metres of paving yesterday and boy oh boy am i paying the price lol, my knees are down to the bone so just bought some of them knee pad things as ive gotta point them all yet lol
be good to go back to work tomorrow for a rest Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Good weekend lads n lasses ?  Empty Re: Good weekend lads n lasses ? 27th August 2012, 8:11 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Lol know the feeling mate i wear the gel ones they work a treat i kneel on the floor and on joists in lofts and stupidly at 16 till a couple of year ago thought it would not affect me. New brakes turned up at last so yes wont be long cadwell will be getting a visit. Send tubby away get that back

4Good weekend lads n lasses ?  Empty Re: Good weekend lads n lasses ? 28th August 2012, 9:53 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Awww would you like me to come rub them for ya bob lol i did fook all all weekend just enjoyed the rest before my big job today laying slabs if you want abit of extra cash bob Laughing got 45 sqm to lay plus steps to build i guess atleast it aint monday Razz

5Good weekend lads n lasses ?  Empty Re: Good weekend lads n lasses ? 28th August 2012, 12:10 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

nomad29 wrote:Awww would you like me to come rub them for ya bob lol i did fook all all weekend just enjoyed the rest before my big job today laying slabs if you want abit of extra cash bob Laughing got 45 sqm to lay plus steps to build i guess atleast it aint monday Razz

haha it would kill me leighton, its amazing how unfit you get working on cars (not exactly hard graft)
no amount of going down the gym etc can make up for a days hard graft, im living proof of that with me fooked knees, back, hands etc.
to think years ago i used to knock up all the ballast for footings etc by hand (no mixer) remember doing 6yds in a day and barrowing it all round the back of house, makes me sweat just thinking about it now Laughing

yep hurry up and get the beast done johnny and we will book a cadwell trip Cool
see if you can get the slag dan (johnsy to come too)

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6Good weekend lads n lasses ?  Empty Re: Good weekend lads n lasses ? 28th August 2012, 4:44 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

i have done most of the shell of a self build 11x12ft shed then yesterday had a go at sorting the clutch line leak and god what a pig of a job that turned out to be, took me 4 hours in all then it wouldnt bleed properly so in end had to take bleen nipple in slave all way out and it started bleeding finally, so all was well and today i finished work early so thought id give the girl a proper wash and clean up as it was looking alittle tatty, and now i find some of the laqeur is peeling in the groove on left side of roof at the back Mad so now looks like it may need a respray fairly soon

7Good weekend lads n lasses ?  Empty Re: Good weekend lads n lasses ? 28th August 2012, 6:44 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

6 yrds is pretty good going with a mixer let alone by hand lol im pretty unfit and i do that kind of graft everyday and im still a fat bastard Laughing . You finally got it to bleed then rich nice to hear i gave some goodish advice Shocked

8Good weekend lads n lasses ?  Empty Re: Good weekend lads n lasses ? 29th August 2012, 9:28 am

richpulsar

richpulsar

lol yea cheers for the help Leighton scared the hell outta me as nothin was coming through and thought id have to do master cyl or something but all is well now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum