Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

what you all doing over weekend

+6
danr
johnboy
nomad
Ajay.
the vamp
GTI-R US
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what you all doing over weekend Empty what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 11:38 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

il be celebrating the queens coronation in my bestest suit queen

affraid will i fook lol
il be out playing in my tvr getting some miles on my new engine Cool

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 11:46 am

the vamp

the vamp

gtirus wrote:il be celebrating the queens coronation in my bestest suit queen

affraid will i fook lol
il be out playing in my tvr getting some miles on my new engine Cool

make sure uve got ure regal wave enjoy cruising in the tvr Smile Smile

3what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 11:50 am

Ajay.

That tvr sounded crazy yesterday bob we can still swap u know as I mentioned lol

4what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 12:29 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah it does sound very menacing when it comes up behind a car it scares the crap out of people the way it cackles and bangs off throttle (sounds like antilag lol)
had a scooby who was edging me to race him yesterday on my way home but me being a goodboy managed to resist putting my foot down (cant afford to blow my new lump up through being a numpty)

the cars got your name on the plate ajay so guess you kind of laid claim to it already lol

5what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 12:31 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Il be standing on the street corner selling meself in the hope il get some pulsar funds Very Happy................
il be working on me car and got a a few others to catch up on bit a welding and a clutch to fit other than that im resting lol ...

6what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 2:22 pm

johnboy

johnboy

Take it easy with the new engine Bob.
Just went round the block in mine to get the engine nice and warm, and no water leaks at all. Looks like that problem's gone away. Only trouble was that the speedo didn't work. I'm sure I plugged it in. Neutral
The village are closing the road outside my house on Sunday afternoon for their street party, which make it a little difficult to avoid - so i guess that's where I'll be on sunday. And on Saturday I'll be fixing the lawnmower.
At least there is Monday and tuesday to play with the car. Very Happy

7what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 2:28 pm

danr

danr

what you all doing over weekend Beer-mug-259x300

8what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 2:42 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im going back to work tuesday
but that beer above looks fine n dandy Laughing

hope you's all have a good weekend anyways

9what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 3:23 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I shall be at the main event at santa pod tomorrow, bbq with the remainder of my cider sunday, jet ski hunting monday and chainsawing tuesday...

10what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 4:15 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I will be finishing off my mates pulsar tomorrow and test driving it.

Sunday i will be finishing off packing the suitcase for our holiday starting monday Smile I will be pissed every day on holiday! Its law! Laughing

Also sunday i will be clearing a load of junk out of the garden and taking it down the tip if its open Laughing

Have a good weekend guys, drink to much and dont be carefull Wink

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

11what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 5:24 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What jet ski (type ) are you after pete ?

12what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 6:11 pm

12inchFloppy

12inchFloppy

Im going to Wales to go shagging with some wooly slappers in the valleys then rag my atra silly to black rock sands hoping to average 20mpg even modern engines guzzle lol

https://gti-r-us.forumotion.co.uk

13what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 7:39 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

12inchFloppy wrote:Im going to Wales to go shagging with some wooly slappers in the valleys then rag my atra silly to black rock sands hoping to average 20mpg even modern engines guzzle lol

when you going blackrock sands Tom?

Im going hafan y mor monday till friday, its about 20 mile up the coast from blackrock sands.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

14what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 9:46 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

nomad29 wrote:What jet ski (type ) are you after pete ?

Was looking at getting a sit down one but half tempted to try a stand up one

15what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 1st June 2012, 11:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sit downs are the easiest but stand up are the most fun once you master pulling yourself up on it its more difficult than it looks lol only thing with the jet skis is they loose money rapidly .

16what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 2nd June 2012, 5:40 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Im a larger build so a sit down would be easiest plus you can tow with a sit down. Cant decide whether to go for a 2-stroke or 4-stroke? I would have thought that 4-stroke is more reliable and cheaper to run but i do love the power and smell of a 2-stroke. I guess rebuilding the 2-stroke wouldnt bother me too much as i do them at work but at the end it comes down to rebuild costs.
Nomad, you say about them loosing money but from what ive found they dont look too bad(sit down models) i.e. typically as much as 6 years old still silly money but 90's models less than £2k

17what you all doing over weekend Empty Re: what you all doing over weekend 2nd June 2012, 7:14 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

well im working this weekend then get back to work on my project monday tuesday

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum