Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iphone lovers this ones for you!!

+4
nomad
Stu
PartyPete
Bandyleg
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Iphone lovers this ones for you!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Iphone lovers this ones for you!! 24th March 2016, 9:40 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Yeh I have had my hd2 good 6 years & it faultless for basics & bit more.
cetainly can see huge leap forward in hardware although some software is wanky these days & I hate fooking advert banners & constant notifications for update this power drainage that :-S

27Iphone lovers this ones for you!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Iphone lovers this ones for you!! 30th March 2016, 2:12 pm

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

Mr B wrote:Yeh I have had my hd2 good 6 years & it faultless for basics & bit more.
cetainly can see huge leap forward in hardware although some software is wanky these days & I hate fooking advert banners & constant notifications for update this power drainage that :-S

Im on a Galaxy s4 mini and its ok, not great but does most of what I need with a few simple apps on it. Remove facbook and battery isnt to bad but had to replce the battery after 2 years b ut im not complaining I pay 6 quid a month for my phone bill Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum