Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi Empty Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi 21st March 2016, 9:52 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Anyone had much to do with these ? Lad I work with had the epc light come on car cut out. Had recent cam belt but turns out common fault on them the other end is chain driven on cam sprockets the tensioner is off oil pressure and chain jumps a tooth or 2 and Ecu tries to correct. It's done engine in well head and Prob more.

Anyone know a trusty builder or breaker for good second hand lump as he is struggling. He joined 2 Leon forums but from what I see there no help glad our forum ain't like them

2Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi Empty Re: Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi 21st March 2016, 10:14 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=130846503546&globalID=EBAY-GB&alt=web

3Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi Empty Re: Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi 21st March 2016, 10:16 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looking at the listing engines seem to be around the 1500 mark if its the right engine code of course ... got some really good feedback on there engines ....

4Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi Empty Re: Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi 21st March 2016, 11:24 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Cool thanks had a look at a few but they were in less desirable areas should we say

5Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi Empty Re: Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi 22nd March 2016, 8:06 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No worries there is a few seat breakers dotted around the country like anything you take your chance with secondhand breakers .... similar thing happend to me with the alfa romeo i had its a common fault it jumps a couple of teeth on the belt with no warning .... id never have another if thats the case ....

6Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi Empty Re: Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi 30th March 2016, 8:15 am

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

Try these http://sanburn.co.uk/contact.html there round the corner from me and can be cheap at times. They deal with everything vag

7Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi Empty Re: Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi 30th March 2016, 1:28 pm

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

The Leon sites tend to have a lot of young lads on them, I was once one and to be honest if you asked anything technical it was few and far between for reliable answers. The engines I never dealt with as mine was teh old bomb proof PD engine, that said I did find a couple of helpful guys on here but most people are to adamant that tehy are correct so take it with a lump of salt.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/index.php

8Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi Empty Re: Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi 30th March 2016, 5:37 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Thanks lads will pass info on

9Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi Empty Re: Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi 1st April 2016, 9:13 am

FPSChris

FPSChris

I'm sure the vag group share engines, ie a same age golf would have the same engine.
Try the VAG forums or golf owners, they know there stuff Smile

I don't know much on the new engines so can't help Sad

https://soundcloud.com/fpschris

10Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi Empty Re: Seat Leon 55 reg 2.0 tfsi 1st April 2016, 9:55 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yes they do so do Audi a1 etc I think.will do thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum